Found 4th Aug 2008
I have just ordered an xbox 360 Arcade as found by Wizzkid earlier.
Can anyone let me know what cable/s I need to enable HDMi on my TV- I have a DVI(RGB) input on the back of the TV but need to know what I need to enable it to be HD.

REP added, cheers Fans.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

you need a xbox 360 vga cable and a female vga to male dvi adapter, if your 360 and tv both have a hdmi socket then you need a hdmi cable

Original Poster

ttsese;2672382

you need a xbox 360 vga cable and a female vga to male dvi adapter, if … you need a xbox 360 vga cable and a female vga to male dvi adapter, if your 360 and tv both have a hdmi socket then you need a hdmi cable

Thanks but the Tv has a DVI input-not a hdmi socket, do you know what i need?

skusey;2672411

Thanks but the Tv has a DVI input-not a hdmi socket, do you know what i … Thanks but the Tv has a DVI input-not a hdmi socket, do you know what i need?

you need a "xbox 360 vga cable" and a "female vga to male dvi adapter"

amazon.co.uk/Xbo…ADE
amazon.co.uk/DVI…1-9

then when it all connected up you goto your console settings and change the tv settings

you can get some cheap ones on ebay, I might have a female vga to male dvi adapter you can have for 2.50 if you want one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769367
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3280
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions