Groups

HELP please!!!!

Im trying to buy a vacuum cleaner from littlewoods.com and i need to spend over £100 to get £50 off and guess what the hoover is £99.99 so need to find the cheapest thing to add on so i get the discount...rep to helpers thanks

16 Comments

Why not buy something you want rather than something cheap that is no use to you?

Isn't that called false economy?

2 x tops = £4.00

littlewoods.com/rf/…_id|1&Nao=0&groupId=544588705Ν=this_product&SNtk=&Np=1&SN=1701+85+151&Ntt=544588705&D=544588705&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=544588705&N=1701+85+151&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=544588705&phsView=G&phsView=G&pageSize=12

heres your link holly ]http//ww…=12

Men > Latest Offers > Remove "men" filter > Price Low-High

Should be a babys cardigan at £2.40

net curtains start from £2 :-D

I win!

What about some vacuum bags ?

Original Poster

its a bagless hoover..but good idea.

SpoonyBoy;4852297

Why not buy something you want rather than something cheap that is no use … Why not buy something you want rather than something cheap that is no use to you?Isn't that called false economy?

+2:)

Well, with the net curtains, you are supposed to order at least 4m, though it does let you order one.
    The last lot of net curtains I ordered, they cancelled the net curtains and so didn't charge me for them, but because I did order them I was able to use the code :thumbsup:

I thought the £50 off was on one single item. I must have misunderstood the offer

I'm off to littlewoods..........................

Original Poster

i will find use for what i buy..lol. it needs to be over £3 because of the vat reduction at checkout...was going to buy the cardigan for my friends son.

Original Poster

ordered the poppet cushion covers and the hoover..came to £52 odd..bargain..thanks to all helpers..rep given.

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

radiocde;4852473

I thought the £50 off was on one single item. I must have misunderstood … I thought the £50 off was on one single item. I must have misunderstood the offerI'm off to littlewoods..........................

i phoned the order through and it went through fine on the 2 items.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1223
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay410
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764325
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial11

See more discussions