Expired

Help please

Found 7th May 2009
hol , 2 adults 2 children from manchester , 2 weeks 15th-16th july , day flights , ?
HB or A I

if thiis is best way of now going with kids , in this current climate , credit crunch !

WANT TO TRY TO KEEP IT AROUND £2000 ! if poss, no magalufs or wild places, noisy and awful
any ideas ????? please
would love to try putting a deal together myself , but dont know where to start !

any help appreciated
thank you !

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Ibiza - Portinatx - Hotel Presidente its this hotel

teletextholidays.co.uk is a good a good web site for holidays booked a few weeks before you go might be worth a try but call them as not all deals are posted and remember there are numerous companies here not just one

We have been to Salu a few times, but we usually go in Sep, Oct time. Food is good and you are near a water park and Barcelona for the shops and stadium if you like that. Nice beach. There are a few pubs in the town but the holtes are a good distance away so you dont get disturbed. Usually book through an agent in the town. Good luck with youre hunt.

Try
[url]www.travelzoo.com[/url]
for some fab deals.

Original Poster

thanks !
will try these

aw08 I have stayed at The Hotel Presidente in Portinax Ibiza and it's an excellent choice if you've got a young family (not so good for teens). The hotel is a Thomson super family and has the best childrens entertainers ever. The resort itself is quiet and set around 2 beautiful bays with safe shallow waters and soft sand, Hope this helps you to decide.
Post a comment
@
    Text