Groups

help! please?

well not sure what happend to my other note on this page !!! I can not find it, not sure if if has been taken off if so not sure as to why ..... I am a newbe to all this and realy would like some help if anyone can? what are new quidco, how do I get them if I can? also how do I get the vouchers and codes. I would like to buy some items but not sure how to go about it all ... old lady needs help! if I have done something wrong please let me know . Thank you for any help in advance. hunnypot.

8 Comments

Quidco is a site you go through to earn cashback with certain online shops. There is a link somewher I will try to find. Just click the go to deal button to buy anything and There will be a place on check out to add the codes. Welcome and hope this helps!

]Quidco

If you want vouchers, go to the ]voucher forum, and search for the retailer, and find what vouchers are currently available. When you make a purchase, there usually is a "Enter discount code" box when you are checking out.

quidco is a cashback site goto [url]www.quidco.co.uk[/url] to join vouchers and cods look through till you see one or enter in the search box lets says asda codes then all the codes will come up then when you shop at asda website when you checkout there is a box which says promo codes in there you can put the code you found on here.

welcome to hukd x

snowflake;6474689

Ahh very sweet, sainty has given you all the advice you should need to … Ahh very sweet, sainty has given you all the advice you should need to get you started miss hunnypot , failing that im sure he'll be happy to answer by pm ;-)

I do not like the implication!

Original Poster

thanks peeps for all the info, this will be a great help..... hope I can be as kind and add some good deals to,

hunnypot;6475215

thanks peeps for all the info, this will be a great help..... hope I can … thanks peeps for all the info, this will be a great help..... hope I can be as kind and add some good deals to,

24 hours, maybe less....... :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"44
      2. Dashcam question58
      3. 4K tv with HDR good deal?11
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111213

See more discussions