Groups

Help Please

I took up the littlewoods deal on the 2100 ms points. After I orderd I noticed people saying that a few months down the line they got charged the full amount of 22 pound. As I was a new customer and not a returning customer using the code again am I at risk of being charged the full price down the line ?

Rep left for any help

Cheers

13 Comments

Banned

where did you get the code from? if it was sent direct to you, or it was a genuine new customer code advertised on there site you shouldnt have any probs, i only ever use codes they send to me, and always keep them,. either in my email box or at home in my filing box

Original Poster

It was posted on here, 15 pound off for new customers to littlewoods.

Banned

catalogues do try it on, and there has been many threads about it happening, nowt you can do till it happesn really, other than like me, only ever use what you have been sent

Original Poster

So say down the line I get charged 22 pound is it anyway I can say well I was a new customer and I had rights to use it ? Do they have any proof I didnt get the code from a email if I save the code ?

Banned

Be/\/;6595691

So say down the line I get charged 22 pound is it anyway I can say well I … So say down the line I get charged 22 pound is it anyway I can say well I was a new customer and I had rights to use it ? Do they have any proof I didnt get the code from a email if I save the code ?

yes because all codes sent from them they would know had been sent to you, is it on their site at all on their front page, if so print screen it

Original Poster

Will have a look now and see what I can find

A thread similar to this has been posted before. Turned out a few people who had bought things they were paying up ended up getting charged the full amount onto there accounts weeks later.
    the people who had paid for it in full. ie debit/credit card got the full discount and never charged the full price down the line.
    I myself have used many codes with littlewoods and have always paid off the item rather than use there paying up method.
    This is now a good year since I first started using the codes and never had any comeback with it.
    Did you pay for it in full or did you take up their pay up scheme?
    Once you have paid in full there is no way they can take money back out your bank account, but if you are doing there payment method then they can and have in the past amended the amount and made people pay

Original Poster

I payed in full I never use the payment methods. Plus I cant see anything on their site

Be/\/;6595803

I payed in full I never use the payment methods. Plus I cant see anything … I payed in full I never use the payment methods. Plus I cant see anything on their site

You should be ok then:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers rep left to all.

If anyone else has any advice please post.

Banned

you should be fine tbh as a new customer as long as you dont have sveral email accounts and different accounts set up for the subsidiary companies within littlewoods like additions/very etc etc

provided you arent trying to scam them using the codes several times with the same address listed like others have then no need to worry:)

Original Poster

I did sign up to additions the other day with the same email addy but never orderd from them. So should be fine

Cheers

Be/\/;6596082

I did sign up to additions the other day with the same email addy but … I did sign up to additions the other day with the same email addy but never orderd from them. So should be fine :DCheers

I've used codes for Littlewoods, Very and Additions and never had any hassle.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553765
      2. Royal Mil track and trace45
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714463
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185

See more discussions