Groups

Help please

Hi people, i need some help with filling in a survey of mine that will help me with my final year project at University. It will only take about 1-2minutes to fill in.

esurveyspro.com/Sur…cf9

I know its not anything to do with a deal but i need as many people to fill it in as possible to get some good research. Hope this is alright with admins on here, ive put link up on my facebook and put it on my msn but only few people have filled it in so far, please fill in properly or ill just delete stupid ones. Please help me guys n gals, only takes 1-2mins max. there isnt any questions like what your name is or owt its just about the product that im hoping to start making. thanks for your time

15 Comments

i done it. but when i click finish i get 'internet expolrer cant display page' click back and it goes to surbey but then back to cant display page!

filled it

Original Poster

thanks very much

The paranoid people won't fill that in,they'll be scared of the consequences lol

Original Poster

deb8z;7187905

The paranoid people won't fill that in,they'll be scared of the … The paranoid people won't fill that in,they'll be scared of the consequences lol

lol :D:D

done.

Original Poster

sufchenko;7187972

done.

Filled it in for ya

Original Poster

Mystx;7187992

Filled it in for ya

thanks mate :thumbsup:

done it

Original Poster

akme;7188036

done it

cheers buddy

Done - hope it helps

Done it

all done

Original Poster

marmalade47;7188207

Done - hope it helps

mummylace;7188210

Done it

ttwcd;7188310

all done

cheers :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1219
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …155373
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2734
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213641

See more discussions