Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP Please_600 Washer/Dryer + 600 Dishwasher + 500 Slimline Fridge/freezer? Good Quality

Hi, iv just moved into a new rental property and unfortunatly it doesnt come with any of the following?

600mm Washer-Dryer
    600mm Dishwasher
    500mm MAX. Slimline Fridge/freezer

could anyone offer any good deals?
    iv been looking over the web and people seem to recomend

AEG-Electrolux
    Bosch
    Siemens
    John Lewis
    FSE
    Miele (i think a little out of my price range! hehe!) but needs to be there!

Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

I was looking the otherday and Tesco Direct looked quite good. They do free delivery if over £200, Quidco, Double Clubcard points and had a few models on offer.

Currys (of all places) have an AEG Washer/Dryer with a 5 year AEG warranty for about £474 using the Xmas5 code. currys.co.uk/mar…551

Bosch dishwasher for £269 using 10DISH (2 year guarantee)
    currys.co.uk/mar…400 or John Lewis have a Siemens at £399 with a 5 year guarantee.

Original Poster

madrugada;6941085

Currys (of all places) have an AEG Washer/Dryer with a 5 year AEG … Currys (of all places) have an AEG Washer/Dryer with a 5 year AEG warranty for about £474 using the Xmas5 code. http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccgcadeiligillgcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=442073&category_oid=-30551

thanks for ur post!

has anyone used this company

365electrical.com/L14…ase

cheekywelshguy;6947107

thanks for ur post!has anyone used this … thanks for ur post!has anyone used this companyhttp://www.365electrical.com/L14840.html?referrer=GoogleBase

great price - well spotted!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64533
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions