Groups

Help please!!!!!

Hi all i am going to south africa on the 2nd of june and want to go on a 2 nday safari. is it gonna be cheaper to book through an agent now online or book locally in johannessberg. Also anyone know of the best area around joberg to go to .

thanks

1 Comment

With the world cup kicking off in June its difficult to say what the prices and the interest will be, but i visited in May 2009 and booked while in SA and saved a huge amount on package prices.

It does depend what you want from your safari, i did a self drive to hluhluwe imfolozi game reserve which is too far from Johannesburg for you but it was dirt cheap self catering and had wildlife literally on the doorstep. 350 rand per person per night(£30)

If you want a package which is fully guided with full catering, a pool and all the modern hotel add-ons it would be best to get that in place now.

Tripadvisor helped us out loads, but the websites of the specific reserves were equally brilliant.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share925
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424714500
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691418
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2747

See more discussions