Groups

Help Please

I have been advise before to add a URL link is tfor my photo, is the IMG on photobucket. But when I try to add that, a massage comes up saying that is the wrong one as it start with "http://".

So please advise which is the correct one to use??

And how to post a larger image on the post please, I have not got any idea at all.

Thanks a lot in advance

7 Comments

Just use "direct link"

hi if you are using image shack just copy and paste the forum link as thats what i use and do! i know some people use other ones like photobucket but i dont know if they work the same, if you are still unsure give me a shout and i will do what i can

Original Poster

wulshaz;8160137

hi if you are using image shack just copy and paste the forum link as … hi if you are using image shack just copy and paste the forum link as thats what i use and do! i know some people use other ones like photobucket but i dont know if they work the same, if you are still unsure give me a shout and i will do what i can

Please can you give me the web site... Thanks a lot

[QUOTE=jl4jl;8160983]Please can you give me the web site... Thanks a lot[/QUOTE
    hi sure no probs this is it...

imageshack.us

Banned

i cant help cant think strsaight tonight sorry lol

* or spell for that matter*

Banned

leaving now...

dvhendo;8162729

leaving now...

no need to leave though!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31449
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7121344

See more discussions