Found 28th Dec 2010
I have a Graco travel system but the straps that go over my LO's shoulders are digging into her. Does anyone know where I can get strap extensions for it or am I gonna have to fork out for a new pram?? She is 8 months would she be ok in a stroller?? Not to keen on having her in a stroller however as I still think she is too young. Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

you can buy padding to go over straps my little has them you can buy them in halfords come with child characters on them.

Original Poster

Had those but they are really digging in even with them on. Feel sorry for her when I'm strapping her in.

maybe goto toysrus or mothercare who have qualified fitters and will give you best advice and support find toysrus was very helpful.

Banned

Ring babies r us in dundee -

01382 832 833

Original Poster

Went to Mothercare yesterday and she just said don't have them inshore phone graco and ask yourself. So she wasn't much help. Won't be near toysrus for ages again

Original Poster

Cheers peeps think a new stroller may be needed. Lol don't like my pram anyhoo lol.

Original Poster

Will have to look for manual online as I got the pram from a so-called friend.

which straps the ones on the car seat or on the pushchair

the pushchair ones are quite long as my 3 year old can still fit into the pushchair

Original Poster

fab_1

the pushchair ones are quite long as my 3 year old can still fit into the … the pushchair ones are quite long as my 3 year old can still fit into the pushchair

Found the manual for the pushchair online and cannot see anywhere where it says about extending the straps and I can't fin a bit in the back of the seat to extend them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Leicester sack their manager!12
    2. The Brexit Good News Thread1014
    3. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.33
    4. Funeral songs.4277

See more discussions