Help pLease about hacked site

I bought a dvd on a site but every time i go on it says it has been hacked by arREs. Wanted to know what i should do i paid via paypal should i make a claim or wait and see what happens? Cheers Mike

13 Comments

Whut?

Banned

this site?

Ah I understand, the site you bought the DVD from has been hacked by a hacker.

Hmm, it should not affect the actual business, my brothers website got hacked before by a Russian hacker, it was up a few days later.

Can you contact them via email or tel?

Original Poster

Can i post link to site if so will show what i mean:thumbsup:

Also changed orignal post put this site as i was going to put link

michaelanderson;5467410

Can i post link to site if so will show what i mean:thumbsup:Also changed … Can i post link to site if so will show what i mean:thumbsup:Also changed orignal post put this site as i was going to put link

Sometimes hacker embed viruses in hacked sites so not sure if that would be allowed (or wise)

Original Poster

clondikemike;5467432

Sometimes hacker embed viruses in hacked sites so not sure if that would … Sometimes hacker embed viruses in hacked sites so not sure if that would be allowed (or wise)

Thats why i didnt post link:thumbsup: and thought i would ask first

Original Poster

Its weird just searched for site and found link on google and site is fine:thinking: But when i use my bookmark says site has been hacked. So anyway all ok now

Banned

Wotwot123;5467306

Ah I understand, the site you bought the DVD from has been hacked by a … Ah I understand, the site you bought the DVD from has been hacked by a hacker.Hmm, it should not affect the actual business, my brothers website got hacked before by a Russian hacker, it was up a few days later.Can you contact them via email or tel?

Wow. what a crazy ill informed load of rubbish that is. You have no information to suggest whether it has affected the business or not. Having said that, any site that gets hacked immediately loses my business - whether details were exposed to the hackers or not.

vibeone;5467660

Wow. what a crazy ill informed load of rubbish that is. You have no … Wow. what a crazy ill informed load of rubbish that is. You have no information to suggest whether it has affected the business or not. Having said that, any site that gets hacked immediately loses my business - whether details were exposed to the hackers or not.

+1, shopto lost my business (and my brother lost his card details and £800, got it back from Lloyds in the end though:thumbsup:)

vibeone;5467660

Wow. what a crazy ill informed load of rubbish that is. You have no … Wow. what a crazy ill informed load of rubbish that is. You have no information to suggest whether it has affected the business or not. Having said that, any site that gets hacked immediately loses my business - whether details were exposed to the hackers or not.

Ok, I dont wanna get intoa rant, but you are misunderstanding things here.

A) HotUKDeals could be targetted by a russian hacking group tomorrow, and they will be able to find a security hole if they are good enough and bring the site down, all the site will be is "Hacked by the Russians, Long live Russia!".

B)It happens every minute of the day, and it's normally teenage hackers on forums trying to meet hacking targets in order to move up the ranks. I know, I've been on these sites.

C) Normally, the sites are just taken down, nothing is copied normally as it's not worth it.

PC World could get hacked tomorrow, Play.com and Amazon.com I think have been hacked in the past, going to stop shopping with them are you?

Your post is just ignorance, yes information can be taken, but that's normally done secrectly i.e. the site is hacked, but it's under closed doors, only the hackers and owners know about it, the site looks fine.

Banned

Wotwot123;5468125

Ok, I dont wanna get intoa rant, but you are misunderstanding things … Ok, I dont wanna get intoa rant, but you are misunderstanding things here.A) HotUKDeals could be targetted by a russian hacking group tomorrow, and they will be able to find a security hole if they are good enough and bring the site down, all the site will be is "Hacked by the Russians, Long live Russia!".B)It happens every minute of the day, and it's normally teenage hackers on forums trying to meet hacking targets in order to move up the ranks. I know, I've been on these sites.C) Normally, the sites are just taken down, nothing is copied normally as it's not worth it.PC World could get hacked tomorrow, Play.com and Amazon.com I think have been hacked in the past, going to stop shopping with them are you?Your post is just ignorance, yes information can be taken, but that's normally done secrectly i.e. the site is hacked, but it's under closed doors, only the hackers and owners know about it, the site looks fine.

I don't know where to start to be honest... but to sum up 1) I dont put my credit card details into HUKD, nor do I give them business. 2) any "forum" youve been on, is not a proper hacking group, is not behind any attacks beyond some ****** freewebs site.

You clearly have zero knowledge of what you are talking about. Quit while your behind and save yourself some more embarrassment

Original Poster

vibeone;5470187

You clearly have zero knowledge of what you are talking about. Quit while … You clearly have zero knowledge of what you are talking about. Quit while your behind and save yourself some more embarrassment

If you know so much, do you know Black Spider?

If not, then you actually know nothing about hacking websites. I used to be in contact with him, the guy was extremely good at what he did and could take down any site and change any price you name.

I know nothing? You are giving me nothing but blank answers, and private forums for hacking groups are EVERYWHERE.

You my "friend" know nothing.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions