Groups

Help Please, again :) My parents have the following TV Sence 42" does anybody out there have it?

he is the link that someone posted about a year ago, I am wondering how people if anyone has been able to plug in a surround sound Amp to use the Audio form the TV?

hotukdeals.com/ite…w-/

There are lots of pics on the link, but there is no audio out on it, or digital / optical. So if anyone has got this and has managed to do it I will Give Rep for a week lol
    I was thinking maybe you could use one of the Scart connectors going to Phono's of a surround sound amp????

Thanks guys

5 Comments

R&L Phono out?

wont get 5.1 tho

or hdmi out if the tv/amp has it, then your sorted

Original Poster

phatboy123;4626340

R&L Phono out?wont get 5.1 thoor hdmi out if the tv/amp has it, then your … R&L Phono out?wont get 5.1 thoor hdmi out if the tv/amp has it, then your sorted

You can get surround sound thou phono's its just not great?? I have my 360 going thou phono and it is def sounds different thou each speaker.

to be honest thats why I am hoping someone who has this TV can answer as I know about HDMI doing it, but as I do not have the TV here and cant find the TV online I dont know if the HDMI on this TV carries Audio if its 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 HDMI also I dont know if you can set it output audio from scart (or if you even need to)

Not sure what you mean by "R&L Phono out"??

Thanks thou

Not sure what you mean by "R&L Phono out"??

R&L phono out are the red and white plugs that most things have

Original Poster

ding;4627121

R&L phono out are the red and white plugs that most things have

Thankyou Rep added, Sory I was not sure, due to the fact it does not have Phono out, so the first person who replied did not read what I was asking or look at the pics to see that.

Thanks again and hopefully someone on here who bought this TV can answer

Original Poster

just giving a bump
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?34
      2. Dell Outlet Alternatives22
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1224
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1017

See more discussions