EXPIRED

Help please . Anyone know the trade in price for animal crossing (wii) and Dirt 2 (wii ) at Game ?

Thank you xx

P. S Big Thank you to Sadiebabes for all my new Avatars shes done . :o) Your brill xxx

5 Comments

Cex :
animal crossing £9.00 dirt 2 £11.00

should think roughly round thoes prices

can get gamestation to add a pound on top if you get them to price match dunno how helpful tht is lol

Hey Juicy found you at last! Why do you want to trade Animal Crossing, its a great game, all my family are hooked on it.

Original Poster

KazzyD;7073814

Hey Juicy found you at last! Why do you want to trade Animal Crossing, … Hey Juicy found you at last! Why do you want to trade Animal Crossing, its a great game, all my family are hooked on it.

i was hooked but its same old same old lol

Thats what you look like

We still play it on the DS as well as the Wii (with Wii speak) managed to get 4 of us linked up and then play hide and seek. One is grandma as well (72) and she loves it!!!!

Only look like this cos its christmas, usually have an Angel avi.

Original Poster

i've had it for ds and gamecube . The wii one thought it would be a bit different x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. love affairs1753
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
    3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629
    4. word association Game73944499

See more discussions