Groups

help please, can anyone confirm the size of?

this Argos value holdall: argos.co.uk/sta…htm

the item detail says Size (H)30.5, (W)371, (D)38cm

If that dimension is correct, the bag would look like a cube wouldn't it?
    SO I guess there must be a problem with the measure.

Has anyone purchase one of these and can confirm the actual size please..

rep for any helps

7 Comments

Its well worth the price, but it is bloody well huge....plenty of space....:)

nuabdi;5598818

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2850928/Trail/searchtext%3EHOLDALL.htm

From the pic i would say it should be 38 x 30 x 71.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5598850

Its well worth the price, but it is bloody well huge....plenty of … Its well worth the price, but it is bloody well huge....plenty of space....:)

Thanks... thats the impression i've got from the reviews...

tonyg1962;5598858

yes, i would also suggest a type in the mide o.e. 30.5 x 71 x 38... i just need confirmation from anyone who has bought it...

rep for both f you

Thanks! was looking for something like this for our weekend trips. Great price, picking one up tomorrow, i can confirm measurements with you tomorrow eve if you still need them.

Rep added :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Gem_whl;5598972

Thanks! was looking for something like this for our weekend trips. Great … Thanks! was looking for something like this for our weekend trips. Great price, picking one up tomorrow, i can confirm measurements with you tomorrow eve if you still need them.Rep added :thumbsup:

glad i can help and thanks for the rep.
    I think i'll reserve one as well in case it's sold out :-D:)

tonyg1962;5598858

Absolutely - you can work it out by looking at the image. You know the 'end view' is pretty much square, so the height and depth are probably right. The lengh is about twice that of the height, meaning it's probably 71 and not 371.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4211870
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24103
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764653
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions