help please can't use my prize

Found 3rd Jan
Hi I won the prize on Deekys competition - fantastic prize XIAOMI MI robot vacuum. thanks to all concerned. The only problem is the box did not include an adapter to use in this country. I have been trying to find out which adapter to use without success. Some places that sell these normally supply the adapters free of charge . Please can anybody help me to find out where I can get one of these adapters or where the prize was obtained from as they may provide me with one - thanks in advance

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Shame your question wasn’t about how to use the socket set. I might have been able to help on that one

Have you asked Deeky as he might be able to give you the info.

Ebay for about a quid...

You need a UK visitor or tourist adapter.

Poundland sell visitor adapters.

32982250-mWHlI.jpg

doesnt xiaomi vacuum use 8 type lead to connect to main charger?
like this
amazon.co.uk/Pro…ead

Some mothers !!

Original Poster

mattsk15 h, 11 m ago

doesnt xiaomi vacuum use 8 type lead to connect to main charger?like …doesnt xiaomi vacuum use 8 type lead to connect to main charger?like thishttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Elec-Figure-Mains-Cable-Power-Black/dp/B0094JDEPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1515007232&sr=8-2&keywords=8+lead

so you are saying I could just use one of these - I just thought that they were a special cable and had to use the one that they supplied with the unit - thanks this helps.

Original Poster

thanks for all you replies, the cable that is supplied with it is a NEMA connector and I wasn't sure if I can use any adapter on this even so I wouldn't trust a £1 adapter from eBay or poundland for something I would be leaving charging - thanks for your input anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text