Help please! Couriers for large items (that can't be boxed!)

I am starting to sell off a large amount of Halloween props as I don't have the storage in my new flat to keep them all!

One of the items in particular is a large fake cemetry arch entrance, it would be easy enough to collect it in a car as it splits into 3 parts but I have alot of requests for people asking if I courier it...so....does anyone know if there are any courier companies that will deliver large fragile items from central Scotland to various places in England? I also have large boxes of other props which are quite heavy and would like to be able to offer delivery on those also.

Rep to all that can help! Thanks

7 Comments

Dont know, but are you ebaying them? If so I'm interested!

Original Poster

jeany123;6379999

http://www.magnalogistics.co.uk/Services/large-parcels.html?gclid=CMbFzp7tiZ0CFYVk4wodNiNN2g

Great, thanks...repped!

Original Poster

harlzter;6380122

Dont know, but are you ebaying them? If so I'm interested!

Yes but I've got LOADS more to list. I asked a few weeks ago if it was worth selling on here but didn't get interest so went to the dredded fleabay lol....ebay user 'youngchunky'

I use Shiply, you list your item(s) and couriers and transport firms already making similar trips bid on your consignment. You can check their feedback and can link it to your ebay listing too. Its all free too and you get some very reasonable bids

shiply.com/

Original Poster

fireheaven;6380479

I use Shiply, you list your item(s) and couriers and transport firms … I use Shiply, you list your item(s) and couriers and transport firms already making similar trips bid on your consignment. You can check their feedback and can link it to your ebay listing too. Its all free too and you get some very reasonable bidshttp://www.shiply.com/

ooh that sounds good. How do you list what shipping will cost tho? Just got a quote for £130 from the first compnay suggested but that seems an awful lot for such a light item!

Rep added

chunky;6380573

ooh that sounds good. How do you list what shipping will cost tho? Just … ooh that sounds good. How do you list what shipping will cost tho? Just got a quote for £130 from the first compnay suggested but that seems an awful lot for such a light item!Rep added

Ohh that does sound alot, I sent several large furniture items over 250 miles and it cos me less than £70.

I am not sure how you would list the shipping costs but there is a option to link to ebay and I have used it when I have bought things off ebay. I would say just give it a try and see how the ebay part works
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1972
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions