Groups

Help please! Do carphone warehouse etc price match?!

I have been with 02 for about 10 years but have moved to a area where the reception is rubbish so need to change provider...

I've seen a deal I would like from buymobiles.net but it is too much hassle to claim the 'free' gift of a black wii (I only get online bills so therefore don't have the documentation they need).

Does anyone know if I take a printout of the deal on their website if carphone warehouse etc will match the deal?

Rep to all that can help!

4 Comments

Banned

you can but try, i doubt it, but sometimes dependant on business they can give you better deals than they advertise

Original Poster

Muchos thanks...will need to rep you when I get home...for some reason your replies arent showing up at work unless I 'show printable version' v odd!!!

I doubt it highly, tbh.

My experience is no as i tried a similar thing today with CPW and phones4u and they both sat me down, had a look at the clipboard ad then tried to give me either a longer term for the same money or more expensive contracts?!

in the end I just said can you match whats on this sheet, which they couldn't so i left.

P.s I think you can pay a lil extra and get itemised bills from bymobilphones so you can still do the cashback, but the hassle of it puts me off
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767383
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions