help please ds games

not sure if im allowed to ask this? im not aftre getting ripped of ds games but my son has just lost is professor layton game (NOT IMPRESSED) im just wondering if anyone knows how i can back up there games on a disc or something just incase this happens again??

14 Comments

Original Poster

thanks very much rep added, gonna go have a peek im soooooo useless with this sort of stuff lol
im so annoyed at him for losing it he has never lost a game in 4 years and loses the one i was addicted too lol

Banned

The Saints post link ]http//ww…t=4

Banned

CycloDS and EdgeDS are imho the best 2 out on the market though, but the CycloDS is also one of the most expensive.

we brought these cards for my sons when we going on holiday instead of them taking their games on plane im not good at these things either but its really easy

Original Poster

hmmmmm i couldnt even get the link to work lol think it might b my laptop again i will retry in a bit rep added to everyone who replied!!

kerry10281;4064789

hmmmmm i couldnt even get the link to work lol think it might b my laptop … hmmmmm i couldnt even get the link to work lol think it might b my laptop again i will retry in a bit rep added to everyone who replied!!

Just in case you don't realise this will involve illegally downloading / using pirated material.

Original Poster

greg_68;4064849

Just in case you don't realise this will involve illegally downloading / … Just in case you don't realise this will involve illegally downloading / using pirated material.

:oops: i didnt thanks i thoguht somehow i could mayb get all there ds games insetered in a computer somehow and put on one disc lol im soooooooo blonde lol

oh well i guess ill forget that idea

they have prof leyton on thate site for $15 if you don't want to use the edge card idea.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lukekey;4066099

they have prof leyton on thate site for $15 if you don't want to use the … they have prof leyton on thate site for $15 if you don't want to use the edge card idea.:thumbsup:

thanks ill go take another look lol rep added

Original Poster

yes i saw it was just wondering how long delivery takes lol i dunno how to download games and all that jargon lol the have r4 cards but form a long time ago
thanks anyway

kerry10281;4064386

thanks very much rep added, gonna go have a peek im soooooo useless with … thanks very much rep added, gonna go have a peek im soooooo useless with this sort of stuff lolim so annoyed at him for losing it he has never lost a game in 4 years and loses the one i was addicted too lol

Maybe he was fed up with you playing his ds with the layton game . :thumbsup:

Original Poster

esq3585;4068143

Maybe he was fed up with you playing his ds with the layton game . … Maybe he was fed up with you playing his ds with the layton game . :thumbsup:

its my ds lol but mabe he was fed up with me stealing his game lol

Get a DS Real - easy to use & you can download the ROMS of the game your son already has ;-)

Original Poster

ChrisUK;4073951

Get a DS Real - easy to use & you can download the ROMS of the game your … Get a DS Real - easy to use & you can download the ROMS of the game your son already has ;-)

wats a ds real lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions