Groups

Help please ? EH Shepard drawings winnie the pooh

Hi every one just looking for a little bit of help if yous dont mind pointing me in the correct direction.

I have came across 2 original pencil drawings by EH Shepard.of one of winnie the pooh and another of christopher robins.

what im i best to do with these would i get more money on ebay or sending them off to get auctioned ?

i have contacted southerbys auctions and they are more than interested to take them down south to auction them off if thats what i want to do.

any help would be great thanks fr your time.

8 Comments

Sotherbys defintely

definitely Sothebys I woulda thought x

you could go to local auction house - get them valued - most have free valuation days - they will most probably ask to put them in next auction

you would make your money on ebay - but theres always the chance of being scammed
    dont go the ebay way

if these are genuine - any auction house will grab them - no matter where you are

They're sought after by collectors so it's a no brainer- AUCTION:thumbsup:

who are winnie he pooh and christopher robins ????

queenlush;6677196

Another tribute act

Original Poster

thanks folks just wasnt to sure what to do as i know these are pretty rare to come by and didnt want them to go for anything less than what there worth what ever that will be

Thanks again

Banned

queenlush;6677196

definitely forged:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions