Groups

help please getting hp dv9000

Banned
    ive took vista off put xp on sp1 so need sp2 but it not seeing my internet cable or wifi
    im trying to get my wifi to work

3 Comments

If you need to connect using RJ45 cable you need to install the LAN drivers. If you are connecting via WIFI you will need your WIFI drivers. If you press the Windows and BREAK key together then go to device manager, select the missing LAN or WIFI adapter (it's under Network adapters), right click it and choose details, then under property select Hardware IDs. This will give you a hardware string. If you post the string here I can point you to a download of the relevant drivers (unless you have the drivers already on an install disc).

install your motherboard and network drivers
    you may also have to install video and sound drivers
    why on earth remove vista to install whats obviously an old version of xp anyway?
    vista works fine and is just as good and in some ways better than xp

Original Poster Banned

karenhornby;2908913

install your motherboard and network driversyou may also have to install … install your motherboard and network driversyou may also have to install video and sound driverswhy on earth remove vista to install whats obviously an old version of xp anyway?vista works fine and is just as good and in some ways better than xp

its not mine i doing it for someone
    i dont play with pc

im a mac user 
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?914
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions