Groups

Help please.... guess who extra

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that is selling Guess Who Extra. I am at the loss as iv been everywhere trying to find it but no where has any. Im starting to get in a panic as its the only thing my little boy has asked for (would of bought it weeks ago but with a hubby out of work due to credit crunch, we have had to save to go out and get our presents). So please if you spot one can u give me a shout.
    thanks

9 Comments

have u done a search online

here is a list of suppliers but I dont have time to search through to see if they have stock

google.co.uk/pro…g=r

argos.co.uk/web…lay?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&productId=1500490279&langId=-1&engine=froogle&keyword=Guess+Who%3F+Extra&_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:3902741|cat:Children%26%2339;s+Fun+Games

dunno if that link will work, but Argos.. Check stock online etc, then collect. I'll have another quick look and let u know.

Here are some more

woolworths.co.uk/rf/…015

argos.co.uk/web…lay?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&productId=1500490279&langId=-1&engine=froogle&keyword=Guess+Who%3F+Extra&_$ja=tsid:11527%7Ccc:%7Cprd:3902741%7Ccat:Children%26%2339%3Bs+Fun+Games

Banned

all out of stock from above

best bet is ebay or argos it is out of stock but you might be able to get one further a field with argos

where do you live?

Original Poster

I live in Wigan near Manchester
    I have tried every site on the internet and everyone is out of stock..... have seen them on e bay but they want an arm and a leg for them plus postage but if all else fails it will be my only choice.
    thanks everyone

Banned

this game was like this last year, couldnt be found anywhere, in the thread i posted someone said they could get it for £23, ask them where from, also if i remember rightly, someone got a couple and sold them on, will have a look on the fs board

still for sale here i think hotukdeals.com/ite…20-

sassie;7222465

could ask the op here where she saw it for stated price … could ask the op here where she saw it for stated price http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/553722/guess-who-extra-anyone-know-where-itry stock here http://www.smythstoys.com/3-for-2-on-selected-board-games/guess-who-extra-f05697pd.aspx?qwSessionID=dca66754-a8a2-434a-9511-38157e30897d

I asked her, oos now, I bought it from the other thread posted later, there is still one avaliable you could post a message on her thread them pm her to let her know you have left a message

Original Poster

I have sent her a message and iv wrote on her thread so fingers crossed.
    thanks for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846237
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764378
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1422
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32181

See more discussions