Groups

HELP PLEASE HEADPHONES -- ZAGGsmartbuds/ZAGGbuds vs Klipsch X1

Hey all,

I have some Klipsch X1 at the moment that use with my iPhone, although there seems to be a problem with the cable so I rang amazon (amazing cs) and they either offered a refund of £23 or replacements

So if I got a refund I could then use my 50% off code to either purchase the ZAGGsmartbuds or ZAGGbuds from Zagg (obviously)

My question is which would be the best thing to do please? I don't know much about headphone specs or what to look for, I listen to alot of songs with good bass, and a lot of Michael Jackson

Thanks!

6 Comments

Original Poster

I have also found that my Klipsch are very noise cancelling, with minimal sound leak ... will the Zagg compare to this ?

Some specs for you all ...

Klipsch :

Frequency response-12-18kHz
    Sensitivity-106dB (1 kHz)
    Nominal impedance-18 Ohms (1 kHz)

amazon.co.uk/Kli…mtd

ZAGGsmartbuds/ZAGGbuds

Earbuds Specs:
    Speaker diameter: 10mm
    Frequency response: 20hz to 20khz
    Impedance: 16 Ohms
    Max input power: 10mW
    Cable length 1.37 meters/ 54 inches
    Plug type: 3.5mm
    Sensitivity: 94dB +/-3dB SPL/mW

zagg.com/aud…php or zagg.com/aud…php

Original Poster

Help please people

Check on Head-Fi forums for choices, I recently got some cheapo SoundMagic PL11 from FocalPrice for around £11, excellent headphones, plenty of bass and sound good. Others you can consider are some of the lower range Ultimate Ears as well.

Original Poster

exStudent;8941024

Check on Head-Fi forums for choices, I recently got some cheapo … Check on Head-Fi forums for choices, I recently got some cheapo SoundMagic PL11 from FocalPrice for around £11, excellent headphones, plenty of bass and sound good. Others you can consider are some of the lower range Ultimate Ears as well.

Okay thanks mate, i will get over there now and ask the exact same question

And I wish you didn't say about the SM PL11 because thats another set I have to consider now haha

Original Poster

Joined that site but the replies are taking a while, any ideas anyone please ?

Original Poster

Also, `since the smartbuds are out of stock, how long does stock normally take ?

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction2262
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal1211
      3. Leaking electric shower911
      4. O2 Priority concert tickets1324

See more discussions