Groups

help please? how long do i wait...

before i contact mods about someone who has taken money and an item from me and not sent me the goods that was done in the deal? thanks

18 Comments

What do they say when you speak to them on the phone?

thesaint;5831933

What do they say when you speak to them on the phone?

Your on holiday, what you doing posting :geek:

Original Poster

the landline says the number you have dialled is not recognised and the mobile says this persons phone is switched off!

Original Poster

i sent my item at their request 1st class recorded delivery last thursday and they were supposed to post mine i kept trying to get hold of them and eventually the said they posted it 2nd class on saturday and i have been asking for the tracking number they said they would give me it yesterday and now i cant get them and no number!

toni15500;5831985

i think u should name and shame so we know if we have dealt with them , … i think u should name and shame so we know if we have dealt with them , what did u buy how much cash did u loose , i would personally contact them about 4 days after u did ur end of the deal

you have.:thumbsup:

maybe you could share her details with wulshaz and see if they match.

directory enquiries?

did you ring them to check number was good before posting?

Original Poster

i know of 2 other ppl on here who she has not sent items too also

Original Poster

boothy;5832018

directory enquiries?did you ring them to check number was good before … directory enquiries?did you ring them to check number was good before posting?

no i didnt check the landline

wulshaz;5831986

the landline says the number you have dialled is not recognised and the … the landline says the number you have dialled is not recognised and the mobile says this persons phone is switched off!

wulshaz;5832002

i sent my item at their request 1st class recorded delivery last thursday … i sent my item at their request 1st class recorded delivery last thursday and they were supposed to post mine i kept trying to get hold of them and eventually the said they posted it 2nd class on saturday and i have been asking for the tracking number they said they would give me it yesterday and now i cant get them and no number!

Did the numbers work before you sent this sranger your money?

toni15500;5831985

i think u should name and shame so we know if we have dealt with them , … i think u should name and shame so we know if we have dealt with them , what did u buy how much cash did u loose , i would personally contact them about 4 days after u did ur end of the deal

This will end up in a thread lock quicker than I can say "I am in Rio atm".

I would maybe give it a few more days if they have good feedback? Sometimes things crop up.

Original Poster

i lost £15 and a very good tog24 t-shirt and my postage costs! you never know maybe it will turn out alright and it will all be a misunderstanding!!!

wulshaz;5832026

Maybe just busy, but she should communicate though.

Original Poster

they bhave 5 good no neg

wulshaz;5832026

then I would inform mods immediately to protect other members

Original Poster

thanks how do i contact a mod? cant see where i do it? sorry

I would contact mod aswell, as 5 isnt really an awful lot to go by.
    Contact us @ the bottom I think.
    Hope you sort it

wulshaz;5832084

thanks how do i contact a mod? cant see where i do it? sorry

just click the report button on this thread,easiest way to alert them to a problem,using the contact button may take a long time

Original Poster

4lyons09;5832097

I would contact mod aswell, as 5 isnt really an awful lot to go by. … I would contact mod aswell, as 5 isnt really an awful lot to go by. Contact us @ the bottom I think.Hope you sort it

thanks will do it now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      2. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69
      3. Curry haggle price?910
      4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11

See more discussions