Help please.. I need a good film for some 10 year olds to watch on Halloween

31 replies
Found 24th Oct 2007
We are having a sort of halloween party for the kids and wanted some suggestions on a good movie for them to watch. Nothing too scary and a comedy would be good. I have only found Pooh's Heffalump Halloween. Any suggestions......

32 Comments

The Hills Have Eyes ;)........

How about Hocus Pocus? Great film

Ghostbusters :giggle:

Lost boys!

Absolute classic!

Admin

Beetlejuice!!!

The witches
Adams family
Casper

Banned

nightmare before christmas :-D

High School Musical - scares the **** out of me.

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Original Poster

I don't know which one to choose now:? Thanks all:thumbsup:

http://www.kidzworld.com/multimedia/Spooky-House-100.gif

Spooky House

A spooky house sets the stage for this ][COLOR=#0000ff]Halloween movie[/COLOR]. Ben Kingsley stars as the Great Zamboni, a magician with a mysterious secret. He lives with his pet ][COLOR=#0000ff]jaguar[/COLOR] in the Spooky House, an old mansion that's rigged with [COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]magic [/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]and hidden chambers. On Halloween night, a young ][COLOR=#0000ff]orphan[/COLOR] and his friends enter the house, resulting in a night of hocus pocus magic, tricks and treats.

Monster House?

LFC Muppet

Lost boys!Absolute classic!

I think I saw that when I was about 10. It didn't immediately spring to mind when I read the question though :thumbsup: Now you mention it, someone has pinched my Lost Boys DVD!

Casper, thats a classic.

Hocus Pocus of course there is nothing and never will be nothing as good as this haloween film!

Haunted Mansion is brilliant for kids..
hmv.co.uk/hmv…484

saw 1,2 and 3

munsters addas family, ET night at the museum and any scooby doo

Mac and Me, so bad it's scary. I really want to see it again

http://www.ellenfeiss.net/images/mac-me.jpg

Haunted Mansion

haunted mansion is a great one, as it E.T, i LOVE lost boys but dunno if its appropriate for the age, tho tbh my 10 year old has watched it, adams family is a good one too, some great ideas here

defo hocus pocus, as some others have said its a wicked film starring bette midler you just gotta get it the kids will love it and so will you

Banned

how about monster house? imdb.com/tit…80/

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic

Monster House?

sorry i should have read the posts first lol

odriscoll

Hocus Pocus of course there is nothing and never will be nothing as good … Hocus Pocus of course there is nothing and never will be nothing as good as this haloween film!

Beat me to it

That cutie from American Beauty(Thora Birtch) talking about Bazongas and witches talking about virgins.

And Sarah Jessica Parker in a tight top lol

Banned

play.com/DVD…e=0

Dracula:Dead and loving it, with Leslie Nielson...awful movie, but the ten yr old kids will love all the f*rt jokes....open the coffin, fa*t, close coffin, fa*t...you get the drift :thumbsup:

The Witches with Anjelica Houston FAB!
The Halloweentown disney films.
Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride
Scooby Doo movies
Hocus Pocus as already mentioned is a classic!
Edward Scissorhands
Sleepy Hollow

saw 1/2/3 haha nightmare on elm street/friday the 13th well they call it halloween haha ment to be scary for kids

Banned

blair witch project? not too scary...kinda rubbish tho lol

salder21

blair witch project? not too scary...kinda rubbish tho lol

yea i hated the 1st one but second was great guess they had more money then

Banned

yeh my pal thinks the 1st one was gr8 and the 2nd one sucked tho lol. 2nd was well better

Hocus Pocus is a legendary film, everyone has gotta see that!

familyguy9

yea i hated the 1st one but second was great guess they had more money … yea i hated the 1st one but second was great guess they had more money then

Just so wrong on so many levels. :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1233
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769315
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!89
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2339

See more discussions