Groups

HELP PLEASE i need to know about where to find a Large cup small back bikini at a good price ??

Hiya, i'm going on my jols in December and reaaaaally need another bkini, i've already got a good halterneck one *they're the best!) from bravissimo a year ago but could do with another.

Does anyone happen to know any good sites for nice bikins (not just tidgy tittle ones) ?

thanks peeps.

Flic x

32 Comments

try tkmax

Banned

depends how large, la senza go to an ff i think

Is the Debenhams sale still on ? they had lots!
    FREE DELIVERY CODE: SHA1 (&there's a 5% off code on this site if you search that can be used with the free delivery code)

the porter;3248890

maybe you should post a pic of yourself then i or we as a group can find … maybe you should post a pic of yourself then i or we as a group can find one what matches your eyes and your frame :thumbsup:

behave !!! :roll:

the porter;3248890

maybe you should post a pic of yourself then i or we as a group can find … maybe you should post a pic of yourself then i or we as a group can find one what matches your eyes and your frame :thumbsup:

lol!

great minds think alike - an easier option may be to text me a pic:whistling:

:-D

Original Poster

ha what you like !!
    I'm looking at 30 or 32 G or above.
    Will have a gander @ debenhams but don't fancy my chances :oops:

Banned

remember if they are ties tops (around back) you can come down in cup size if you go up in back size, if your good with a needle and thread you can make them into tie backs

Original Poster

cheeky monkeys

Cant help you with large cup ones im afraid, can tell you where to get a perfect 34B though :?

lol, good luck hun im sure the guys here will help you out ;-)

Original Poster

your avatars dead pretty snowflake !!
    wish i was a34b !! grass is greener i guess !! My last bikini cost me £50 ouch !!

im a G cup and so bras are like £30+ but found a seller who has a shop on ebay that i can recommend.
    She always has variety of stock as she lives near the freya/fantasie factory so buys their factory seconds and passes on the savings via ebay i paid about £12 last time for bra that was £28 in debs and was really pleased.

************.co.uk/ult…Zkm

otherwise id recommend figleaves as freya /fantasie only bras i recommend for larger busts.

Unless you got £60 + for a rigby and peller or made to measure

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3249045

im a G cup and so bras are like £30+ but found a seller who has a shop on … im a G cup and so bras are like £30+ but found a seller who has a shop on ebay that i can recommend.She always has variety of stock as she lives near the freya/fantasie factory so buys their factory seconds and passes on the savings via ebay i paid about £12 last time for bra that was £28 in debs and was really pleased. http://************.co.uk/ultimate-undies-luxury-lingerie_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsxQ3asstQQtZkmotherwise id recommend figleaves as freya /fantasie only bras i recommend for larger busts.Unless you got £60 + for a rigby and peller or made to measure

argh can't get the link to work (i changed the ****s to ebay but couldnt get to the shop, not sure why) xxx

missflic;3249025

your avatars dead pretty snowflake !!wish i was a34b !! grass is greener … your avatars dead pretty snowflake !!wish i was a34b !! grass is greener i guess !! My last bikini cost me £50 ouch !!

Thankyou :oops:

missflic;3249204

argh can't get the link to work (i changed the ****s to ebay but couldnt … argh can't get the link to work (i changed the ****s to ebay but couldnt get to the shop, not sure why) xxx

Hi looks like you need to change it to be [email protected] :thumbsup:

350111088777 she has this item for sale try searching that and then you can access her shop from that or try PM i sent

Having the same problem myself, I can highly reccomend Katie Prices range of bras and swimwear. You can get the bras instore at Asda, and as for the swimwear, I've got mine from grattan.co.uk

http://home.freeuk.com/jrknight/smileys/postpics.gif

Banned

looool these guys are jokers.... good luck OP and have a fab time!

i too am a g cup
    its a nightmare getting a nice comfy yet supportive bra and they are always so expensive
    bought my last one from debenhams had it fitted instore and felt fine but was in agony at the end of the night
    i have found the fantasie range comfortable,not sure about their swimwear though
    good luck

I feel small chested now - 'only' an F cup :-D
    I buy mine from bravissimo or figleaves, I know they can be quite pricey but it's worth it. There are some smaller retailers around catering for big tits but I find the bikinis are not all that nice

Just to let you know that i am a qualified over the shoulder boulder holder measurer.. so if any lovely ladies need a hand i will get my measuring tape out just for you.. :thumbsup:

there is also a good facebook group strictly for girls called " big boobs deserve cute bras" its nice group to be in look it up

I always get mine (bras) in the online sales at Bravissimo, they usually have 2 or 3 sales per year.

I know I'm coming in a tad late here,but, just in case you haven't got to the digging around part yet..... as previously suggested I would recommend Bravissimo, have just had a quick look on their website & there are a few black bikini tops in stock in your size for £25 for example:

bravissimo.com/pro…sia

Has a bit of fuchsia piping but predominantly black & sufficiently revealing!

Good luck & enjoy that sunshine, you lucky beggar!

the porter;3248890

maybe you should post a pic of yourself then i or we as a group can find … maybe you should post a pic of yourself then i or we as a group can find one what matches your eyes and your frame

robtallica;3248920

lol!great minds think alike - an easier option may be to text me a pic

the porter;3248945

32gdoes g stand for gigantic ogh i do hope so

For all of you, a G cup:
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u87/smyers14/big_boobs.jpg

LFC Muppet;3259882

For all of you, a G cup:

That is NO WAY a G Cup beleive me!

LFC Muppet;3259882

For all of you, a G cup:

Jesus they are bigger than my head :w00t: And there is DEFINITELY no way they are a G!!

natalie189;3265913

Jesus they are bigger than my head :w00t: And there is DEFINITELY no way … Jesus they are bigger than my head :w00t: And there is DEFINITELY no way they are a G!!

ROFALMFAO!

Natalie! You are gonna be a hit in here!!!!!

:thumbsup:

the porter;3272738

many thanks for that :thumbsup: is there any cheap deals on laptop screen … many thanks for that :thumbsup: is there any cheap deals on laptop screen cleaners :oops:

mirrored.flabber.nl/boo…swf

We bigger girls should think ourselves lucky! Did any of you read this?

thesun.co.uk/sol…ece

the porter;3273420

pmsl stop all this talking now please about large breasts theres not much … pmsl stop all this talking now please about large breasts theres not much more i can take :-D

Running out of tissues? :giggle:

peodude;3273444

Running out of tissues? :giggle:

eww just ewww..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764143
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2748
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917255

See more discussions