Expired

Help Please. Is this site an approved/legitimate seller of Skull candy Headphones

9 Comments

yeah i used them to get some Skullcandy FMJ headphones. Problem was the packaging was perfect but the headphones looked used so sent them back

Original Poster

wonkey;7098419

yeah i used them to get some Skullcandy FMJ headphones. Problem was the … yeah i used them to get some Skullcandy FMJ headphones. Problem was the packaging was perfect but the headphones looked used so sent them back

SO YOU RECKON SITE DODGY , USES REFURBS??

DIVA1977;7098597

SO YOU RECKON SITE DODGY , USES REFURBS??

not dodgy i think they were returns, apart from that they were geniune headphones and the service was good but im not paying full price for returns!

Original Poster

Thanks wonkey
My nephew wants them for xmas, so how did you spot yours were returns, as obvioulsy i odnt wnat him to think i bought 2nd hand come xmas day especially as they like £50 in teh sale lol

DIVA1977;7099221

Thanks wonkeyMy nephew wants them for xmas, so how did you spot yours … Thanks wonkeyMy nephew wants them for xmas, so how did you spot yours were returns, as obvioulsy i odnt wnat him to think i bought 2nd hand come xmas day especially as they like £50 in teh sale lol

Well the box was perfect. Opened them up, plugged them in and it was only on close inspection i noticed scratches on them. They did give me a full refund though so fair play there...

hi my local tk maxx have them 3 diff styles start at 12.99 up to 21.99 just got my son some may be worth a look if u ave 1 local:thumbsup:

Original Poster

fanny;7099697

hi my local tk maxx have them 3 diff styles start at 12.99 up to 21.99 … hi my local tk maxx have them 3 diff styles start at 12.99 up to 21.99 just got my son some may be worth a look if u ave 1 local:thumbsup:

thanks fanny nephew being a brat and wants specific ones in specific colour, now un less i can get them fro £50 he aint getting . Site he showed me was £72 plus postage

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7100592

They're not even that good, you can get much better for much less, you're … They're not even that good, you can get much better for much less, you're paying way over the odds for the looks and they look tacky anyway.

yea i prefer sennheiser.

Got him some paul frank designed ones fron local designer shop ( they have online shop too) we compromised at £55. Hes 15 and what he wants he knows he probably only get a top or something else form us, and hes very lucky taht the family so big we dont buy for many ( hes oldest of 23 great grand kids and our LO is youngest bar 1). So it be impossible and too expensive to buy for all so we just buy for him as hes BIL son
Post a comment
@
    Text