Expired

Help Please? I've lost the adapter for my christmas tree lights

Found 12th Dec 2014
Hi, I've got an old pre lit christmas tree and i can't find the power adapter. The wire has got 2 pins on the end and screws onto the adapter plug. If anyone knows where i can buy a replacement i would really appreciate it. Ive included a picture.
Community Updates
5 Comments
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/537/T0j3Xp.jpg
Thank you that's great.

I've got a six foot pre lit Xmas tree and I can't find my adapter have you got any ideas where I can find one please

mackenzie

Hi, I've got an old pre lit christmas tree and i can't find the … Hi, I've got an old pre lit christmas tree and i can't find the power adapter. The wire has got 2 pins on the end and screws onto the adapter plug. If anyone knows where i can buy a replacement i would really appreciate it. Ive included a picture.

Celine84

I've got a six foot pre lit Xmas tree and I can't find my adapter have … I've got a six foot pre lit Xmas tree and I can't find my adapter have you got any ideas where I can find one please

Hi Celine84, Are the links Poppyj1 provided in this thread any good. I don't know where else you can find one sorry, I didn't need to buy one in the end because luckily I found my old one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants