Groups
    EXPIRED

Help Please? I've lost the adapter for my christmas tree lights

Hi, I've got an old pre lit christmas tree and i can't find the power adapter. The wire has got 2 pins on the end and screws onto the adapter plug. If anyone knows where i can buy a replacement i would really appreciate it. Ive included a picture.

5 Comments

Original Poster

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/537/T0j3Xp.jpg

Original Poster

Thank you that's great.

I've got a six foot pre lit Xmas tree and I can't find my adapter have you got any ideas where I can find one please

mackenzie

Hi, I've got an old pre lit christmas tree and i can't find the … Hi, I've got an old pre lit christmas tree and i can't find the power adapter. The wire has got 2 pins on the end and screws onto the adapter plug. If anyone knows where i can buy a replacement i would really appreciate it. Ive included a picture.

Original Poster

Celine84

I've got a six foot pre lit Xmas tree and I can't find my adapter have … I've got a six foot pre lit Xmas tree and I can't find my adapter have you got any ideas where I can find one please

Hi Celine84, Are the links Poppyj1 provided in this thread any good. I don't know where else you can find one sorry, I didn't need to buy one in the end because luckily I found my old one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup11
      2. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots11
      3. cheap glasses websites78
      4. DPD international?33

See more discussions