Groups

Help please!? Looking for cheap ipod touch speaker help ....

I'm looking for a cheap ipod touch speaker for my Son for Christmas. Have left it a little late I know but he went off to Uni in September and I didn't realise that his current speaker doesn't actually charge his ipod touch!

As I've probably left it to late for postage from the likes of Play or Amazon I stumbled upon this which is available to collect from my local Curry's. Was just interested in whether anyone has one and what they think or any advise for something for a similar price:

currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccefadejeemejelcflgceggdhhmdfof.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=989387&category_oid=

I'd be really grateful for any help or advise. Thanks!!! :o)

3 Comments

Original Poster

Oh didn't mention that I'm not actually sure whether or not this speaker actually charges an ipod touch. It's really annoying that the item descriptions are never really that clear about these things!

hmv.com/hmv…475

HMV say if order is placed before tomorrow it will be delivered in time for Christmas. The above is a link to speakers for iPod,

Original Poster

Thanks :o) Settled for the one in my original post. Checked it out instore before I bought it and found it charged both my iphone and ipod touch :o)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3611382
      2. EE Retention Deal S811
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22

See more discussions