Help please mobile phone games

Myself and my OH have just got new phones i have the htc hero so have a big supply of free games via the app store now my oh wants some can she get any either via the web on my laptop and moving onto her sd card or via her wap she only has evening and weekend free access to the mobile wap/web so does not want games that will connect to the mobile web so building charges.

She has the samsung tocco ultra red

Thanking anybody for any help

6 Comments

I've used this site ]mobile9 in the past for my phones.

You can't use your android apps/games on the tocco ultra, both use different OS's

I dont know if this is the question you asked :?

Original Poster

Lost Symphonies;7702773

You can't use your android apps/games on the tocco ultra, both use … You can't use your android apps/games on the tocco ultra, both use different OS'sI dont know if this is the question you asked :?

I am looking for places to download games for her do you know any please

Original Poster

richp;7702742

I've used this site ]mobile9 in the past for my phones.

I could not find her phone on there an i just missing it or is there anouth phone i could select and it would work

chris3349;7702784

I am looking for places to download games for her do you know any please

Ahh, well when I had my old SE phone I used mobiles24.com/dow…mes for all the games I had :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Lost Symphonies;7702799

Ahh, well when I had my old SE phone I used … Ahh, well when I had my old SE phone I used http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/free-mobile-games for all the games I had :thumbsup:

They look great thanks rep added please do you know can i download these onto my pc then copy to her sd card or does she have to download via her wap
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
    2. What would be HELL to you?1819
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291
    4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.33

See more discussions