Help please, not a clue how to get applications on itunes onto itouch? Please help me? :)

8 replies
Found 2nd Apr 2009
I have itunes. My gf had a nano and installed all her music etc. I have also purchased applications for the itouch (mostly are free). I received the itouch today to put the applications on for it to say......

"Some of the applications in your itune libary, including zippo lighter, were not installed on the ipod because you are not authorized for them on this computer"

Please how can I put them on correctly?? So confused. Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
  2. iTunes
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iTunes
8 Comments

]Clickity Click

Have you downloaded all the apps from the app store? or from other sources?

Anyways What you do is inside of iTunes go to the menu bar at the top and click store, then go to authorize computer under that list.
Then it will ask you for your username and password, input those and it should let you know when you have completed the authorization.

Is it new or second hand?

Original Poster

Yeah everything is from itunes online store. Assume thats the app store. The official one.

Original Poster

Brand new just came from amazon.

aah right not sure then i wondered if it was maybe synced to another mac/pc.

Original Poster

united002;4809695

aah right not sure then i wondered if it was maybe synced to another … aah right not sure then i wondered if it was maybe synced to another mac/pc.

Nah both gf ipod and my one (received today) have only ever used this computer. Ahh swear computers h8 me.lol

Original Poster

Ahhh strange still says unable to, but now on itouch.

Thanks for everyones help .

in Itunes have you logged into the store under the same account you brought the games with?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions