HELP PLEASE PC WORLD PRICE PROMISE!!

Please help me!!

Does anyone have a saved web page/printout which can prove that PC world were price matching play.com until 22nd October?? This was the last day that i saw on there website that they price match play.com. However I have been told that they stopped price promising play.com on 17th October!! My cousin brought something and had it pricematched on 21st october, so i know for certain that the offer was still being advertised!!!!

Unfortunetly i now have no proof!!!

Please help!!!!

7 Comments

I checked the google cache but it's from 28/10/08 and has the new price match details on it.

Original Poster

anyone wid ne other suggetions?

Why do you need proof?............they won't do a retrospect price match if you've already bought the item.

Hi,

PC world's price promise is a joke.

I wanted a TV which I had seen on the internet at digital direct for £100 cheaper than they had displayed in store. They told me in store they did a price promise with stores and the internet. I went back to PC World with my internet discovery hoping they would slash their price by £100 only to be told "Sorry but we don't price match with digital direct". It seems they only price promise when it's convenient for them !!

Fair play to digital direct though, they delivered within 2 days and gave me 9 months 0% buy now pay later, got great service and a real bargain !!

Regards

Phil

grimphil;3516933

Hi,PC world's price promise is a joke.I wanted a TV which I had seen on … Hi,PC world's price promise is a joke.I wanted a TV which I had seen on the internet at digital direct for £100 cheaper than they had displayed in store. They told me in store they did a price promise with stores and the internet. I went back to PC World with my internet discovery hoping they would slash their price by £100 only to be told "Sorry but we don't price match with digital direct". It seems they only price promise when it's convenient for them !!Fair play to digital direct though, they delivered within 2 days and gave me 9 months 0% buy now pay later, got great service and a real bargain !!RegardsPhil

"It seems they only price promise when it's convenient for them !!"

Lol you hit the nail on the head there, when I used to work there it was always managers discretion and they hardly ever agreed it.

Yea we don't match them anymore...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.79
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767348
    3. What would be HELL to you?2637
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370

See more discussions