Groups

Help please, possible reasons why my microwave wont heat anything, is it boggered?

Dont want to throw it out and its out of guarantee but hasnt been used much so seems a waste. Can I fix it?

22 Comments

take the back off and check if the hamster is still running round the wheel-if it has died then replace with another hamster(or you can use a gerbil at a push)

Original Poster

barky;7742867

take the back off and check if the hamster is still running round the … take the back off and check if the hamster is still running round the wheel-if it has died then replace with another hamster(or you can use a gerbil at a push)

you nit :w00t::-D

its boggered me duck

Original Poster

bitseylango;7742880

its boggered me duck

its been nowhere near yr duck

have you switched it on ? :whistling:

check its not leaking put ure mobile phone in it and try calling it if it gets a recception bin it its leaking not sealign the radioactive waves

It's knackered if the light is the only thing that comes on (happened to mine about 6 months ago)

Ours just done that, and we got rid of it! Just got another now, wouldn't heat anything!

Original Poster

choc1969;7742903

have you switched it on ? :whistling:

I'll turn you on in a minute!

kylejohns;7742904

check its not leaking put ure mobile phone in it and try calling it if it … check its not leaking put ure mobile phone in it and try calling it if it gets a recception bin it its leaking not sealign the radioactive waves

really? why have i got a tugging sensation on my leg :?

Original Poster

gal2792t;7742911

It's knackered if the light is the only thing that comes on (happened to … It's knackered if the light is the only thing that comes on (happened to mine about 6 months ago)

*katie*;7742917

Ours just done that, and we got rid of it! Just got another now, wouldn't … Ours just done that, and we got rid of it! Just got another now, wouldn't heat anything!

grrrr dont want to buy a new one :cry:

so nobody supports my hamster theory then?:whistling:

Mine kept blowing an internal fuse, it was still in warranty but for the sake of £40 and I bought it online I just lobbed it in the tidytip and bought another one.

Original Poster

barky;7742939

richard gere maybe, I'm not buying it

michelleleemoo;7742924

I'll turn you on in a minute! really? why have i got a tugging sensation … I'll turn you on in a minute! really? why have i got a tugging sensation on my leg :?

no honestly if you get a reception ure microwave is leaking as it should stop waves entering or leaveing so try it if it rings bin the microwave if it wont connect your micromave is safe

Original Poster

kylejohns;7743086

no honestly if you get a reception ure microwave is leaking as it should … no honestly if you get a reception ure microwave is leaking as it should stop waves entering or leaveing so try it if it rings bin the microwave if it wont connect your micromave is safe

and then start a thread 'my mobile phone wont call, is it boggered?' :giggle::giggle:

michelleleemoo;7743124

and then start a thread 'my mobile phone wont call, is it boggered?' … and then start a thread 'my mobile phone wont call, is it boggered?' :giggle::giggle:

In all fairness, in theory that sounds like a good idea.

Original Poster

aircanman;7743171

In all fairness, in theory that sounds like a good idea.

i'm going to try it tomorrow, and whats the remedy please?

barky;7742939

With you all the way Barky :thumbsup:

http://scienceblogs.com/worldsfair/upload/2006/11/Microwave.jpg

Are you sure you are not putting it in the fridge?

Original Poster

kylejohns;7743206

heres some internet proof if you dont belive just my opinion … heres some internet proof if you dont belive just my opinion http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_check_for_a_radiation_leak_in_a_microwave

sorry, thought you were jesting :oops:

greg_68;7743230

Are you sure you are not putting it in the fridge?

we have a winner :roll::-D

Could it be set on defrost:thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions