Help please - Premium rate number

8 replies
Found 25th Aug 2009
Hello

Is 01344 360 000 a premium rate phone number ?

Or if i have free calls to landlines would this count ?

Thanks for your help

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Enter it into ]this site and it will tell you :whistling:

Original Poster

kyalion;6112790

Enter it into ]this site and it will tell you :whistling:

Thanks for that and i have done that i wasnt being lazy, i just didnt understand whether it was or not and id like to clear it up before ringing as its not my house phone

01, 02 and 03 numbers are local rate numbers, so if you have free calls, it'll be uncluded in that. :thumbsup:

Hope that helps for future reference and you're not near a computer.

Original Poster

big-boy;6112814

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=01344+360+000&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=null&oq=

Thanks i tried that mate, it is HP im trying to get hold of but i dont want to being pay a premium rate whilst on hold for god knows how long, so do you know whether it is premium rate or not please ?

Cheers James

james_lfc;6112834

Thanks for that and i have done that i wasnt being lazy, i just didnt … Thanks for that and i have done that i wasnt being lazy, i just didnt understand whether it was or not and id like to clear it up before ringing as its not my house phone

For reference, no number starting 01/02/03 can be a premium rate number.

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6112846

01, 02 and 03 numbers are local rate numbers, so if you have free calls, … 01, 02 and 03 numbers are local rate numbers, so if you have free calls, it'll be uncluded in that. :thumbsup:Hope that helps for future reference and you're not near a computer.

thanks alot mate thats what i was looking for, some to give me a nice clear answer :thumbsup:

repped

Original Poster

kyalion;6112856

For reference, no number starting 01/02/03 can be a premium rate number.

yeah cheers, realfriendlyman just said the same also repped mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    2. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)94190

See more discussions