Help please re Orlando weather in November!

Found 14th Feb 2009
Hi, the girlfriend is stressing out about whether it will be hot enough to go to a water park in Orlando this November, does anyone have any experience/advice? Will give rep for all decent info! Ta.

1. Misc
  2. Orlando
24 Comments

from what I know from what friends have told me, it is still plenty warm enough to go to a waterpark in November.
[url]www.wdisneyw.co.uk/forum[/url] should be able to give you some more info on it

Original Poster

Kitten13;4381123

from what I know from what friends have told me, it is still plenty warm … from what I know from what friends have told me, it is still plenty warm enough to go to a waterpark in November. [url]www.wdisneyw.co.uk/forum[/url] should be able to give you some more info on it

Ta very much! :thumbsup:

Yes it should be, my parents go to the U S of A regulary 8-)

Banned

The weather is usually like this from September to December...

http://www.wunderground.com/hurricane/history/Ernesto.jpg

if your lucky, we got married there in november and we ended up buying jumpers cause it was cold. We did manage to do a water park but it would have been a better day if it had been warmer.

yea we went in nov and tho 1 of the disney parks was closed for refurb the rest were still open and it was lovely and warm, and not too busy!!! im envious!!

Banned

Every time I've been in November we've had great weather. Can get icy mornings there in December/January.

Original Poster

thanks guys! rep left.

When i went to Orlando on honeymoon in 1992 it was early December & the lowest daytime temperature was about 70 degrees. One day it reached over 90 so it certainly should be warm enough.

We've been during March , April, July and the first week in November.
The weather in November was by far the best. There was less rain, less humidity and brilliant sunshine. Excellent weather for water parks:thumbsup:
Blizzard Beach and Aquatica were our favourites.

hi mate, we have been 3 times in october-noverber time its a little cheaper at that time and great weather still!

make sure u check out typhoon lagoon (the wave pool is amazing) and blizzard beach that has the scariest waterslide ive ever been on!

avoid wet n wild like the plague, v poor waterpark!

hope u enjoy!

Original Poster

cool, thank you all, girlfriend is very excited, cheers acecatcher, yipykayay.

[url]www.tripadvisor.com[/url]

Lot's of info on here as always.

Have a nice holiday

Original Poster

ta benson.

Got to agree with Acecatcher re wet n wild. Very disappointing

I have never been to wet and wild, looks rubbish from the outside.

Fl has huge amounts of rain during the summer months ( really hot and humid ) august is usually summin like 105 degrees F. My husband is from there. Wouldn't wanna visit in the summertime, heat is pretty unbearable, makes me sleep most of the day if we are there in summer. My favourite time of year is november to april. Less rainfall then and it's still way warmer than here. Today it is 75 degrees F! ( and they call that cold lol )

Also november is right at the end of the hurricane season so less chance of your holiday being spoilt completely by their freaky weather conditions.

HTH!

Original Poster

cool, thanks again people, rep left.

Are you hiring a car when you are there, or travelling by bus or taxi?

Original Poster

esq3585;4383816

Are you hiring a car when you are there, or travelling by bus or taxi?

Going to hire a car, but thats another story, girlfriend is under 25 which is gonna cost a bit extra, best deal I got was £419 with car3000.

try usrentacar.co.uk/

have used them the last 9 years for Orlando and always been spot on.

Any further Qs just PM me anytime

Original Poster

kie9ward;4385230

try http://www.usrentacar.co.uk/have used them the last 9 years for … try http://www.usrentacar.co.uk/have used them the last 9 years for Orlando and always been spot on.Any further Qs just PM me anytime

Cool, thanks. Got a quote for the gf(under 25) plus me, whole tank of petrol for £377ish, cheapest so far! :thumbsup:

never been in november but normally go in october and always go to the water parks last year we went in september and it rained almost every day mostly late afternoon early eve but it never seemed to last more then 10mins just sheltered somewhere didnt let it ruin the holiday
have a great holiday and say hi to mickey also if you go to universal you must go on the simpsons ride very good :-D

Original Poster

cool, cheers mojo!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …713
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771806
    3. life1119
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119

See more discussions