Help Please re: Porting Mobile Number

Posted 26th Mar
Help please!!!!

I've ported to Three (payg) from Vodafone which completed yesterday (wed). How do I get my PAC from three to port to new voda sim (60gb)?

No credit so can't text to get PAC?
CS Phone number is not taking calls?

How do I port back as working from home? Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
Put £5 credit on sim.
The text is free
jb6626/03/2020 06:24

The text is free

Text which number to get PAC for free? Thanks
Text PAC and your date of birth (DDMMYY)to 65075
e.g. 'PAC 071281'
jb6626/03/2020 07:01

Text PAC and your date of birth (DDMMYY)to 65075e.g. 'PAC 071281'

Yeah I have done this however the payg three sim is not registered and the text is not going through.
Thanks in advance
Do a live chat with three, (just read your comment about Cs not responding so maybe not)
Edited by: "ding" 26th Mar
Kevlar.Engineer26/03/2020 07:03

Yeah I have done this however the payg three sim is not registered and the …Yeah I have done this however the payg three sim is not registered and the text is not going through.

Have you restarted the phone with the 3 sim in
I've ported to Three (payg) from Vodafone which completed yesterday (wed). How do I get my PAC from three to port to new voda sim (60gb)?

This doesn't add up.
Edited by: "Buckyball" 26th Mar
Buckyball26/03/2020 10:07

I've ported to Three (payg) from Vodafone which completed yesterday …I've ported to Three (payg) from Vodafone which completed yesterday (wed). How do I get my PAC from three to port to new voda sim (60gb)?This doesn't add up.

sounds like the OP has bought a new vodaphone sim plan with a third party rather than vodaphone so he can't transfer his previous vodaphone number to his new sim.
Kevlar.Engineer26/03/2020 07:03

Yeah I have done this however the payg three sim is not registered and the …Yeah I have done this however the payg three sim is not registered and the text is not going through.

You need to put the '3' sim in a phone and wait until the network registers it which sometimes takes a few hours.
Try making a call and if its registered you'll get a message to top up.
The text to get your PAC is free so no need to top up.
Edited by: "PaulandPam" 26th Mar
Try registering the SIM with My3 on the website and then after a few hours/a day try the PAC text again
redflash26/03/2020 10:20

Try registering the SIM with My3 on the website and then after a few …Try registering the SIM with My3 on the website and then after a few hours/a day try the PAC text again

Thanks this worked!

Registered with "my Three" website over WiFi, then requested PAC from "my three".

Thanks
Solution:

Registered with "my Three" website over WiFi, then requested PAC from "my three website".

Thanks
ding26/03/2020 08:30

Have you restarted the phone with the 3 sim in

Solution:

Registered with "my Three" website over WiFi, then requested PAC from "my three website".

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants