Groups

Help please Sky internet connection problems and Sky no help!!!!

Hi Guys, my wifi on my laptop keeps disconnecting from my netgear roughter. The card flashes two lines but I am not asigned a coneection. Basically after five minutes I am disconected and can only re connect manualy typing in th WEP code. If I use a lead like now its fine. The problem is the roughters in the hall and the wifes in the lounge? I keep going to the dining room table out of habit, but the laptops in the hall by the P.C.

I called Sky Broadband Help and they asked me to call tomorrow as thier systems were down??

Thanks again

Els

1 Comment

Might be a dumb question but have you tried completely resetting the router?(there will be a pin hole on the back) As the router connects via wire it obviously works Do you download using any P2P programs? Is is a modem router or just a wireless router? make and model would help in the post
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764618
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041735
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114165
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2036

See more discussions