HELP PLEASE! Songs with "Laura" in the title or the lyrics

Found 12th Dec 2012
Can any of you knowledgeable guys out there help me.

I am trying to help a friend (who knows someone called Laura) find songs with 'Laura' in the title or the lyrics.

I can only think of 2.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Misc
53 Comments
And the two are........?!
scissor sisters
Laura - Billy JoelLaura - Cal TjaderLaura - Flogging MollyLaura - Jimmy NailLaura - Johnny HallydayLaura - Johnny Mercer & David RaksinLaura - LushLaura - Scissor SistersLaura Laurent - Bright EyesLaura's Theme - Craig ArmstrongTell Laura I Love Her - Ray PetersonThink of Laura - Christopher CrossWillie and Laura Mae Jones - Dusty Springfield

answers.yahoo.com/que…XwK
Laura - Scissor Sisters
Tell Laura I Love Her - by a few people
RiTSo

And the two are........?!

Laura

and

Tell Laura I Love Her.
Laura by Scissor Sisters

Edit:
Damn beat to it!
Edited by: "Untouch" 12th Dec 2012
What About Laura - Wayne Kramer
Willie and Laura Mae Jones - dusty springfield
Laura - Woody Herman and His Orchestra
Thanks guys ~ any more please?

Has Sinatra done anything?
Dexys midnight runners come on Eileen

Toora loora

Close enough
Edited by: "taffyjock1" 12th Dec 2012
http://www.umdmusic.com/default.asp?Lang=English&Search=laura&Where=Singles

Lists about 10 since 2000
TangoTemptress

Thanks guys ~ any more please?Has Sinatra done anything?

He sang that one I mentioned by Woody Herman too.
there are songs titled "Laura" by...
Billy Joel
Scissor Sisters
Flogging Molly
Ella Fitzgerald
Tony Bennet
Darin Zanyar
Christopher Cross
TangoTemptress

Thanks guys ~ any more please?Has Sinatra done anything?

white christmas
Why not search "Laura" on Amazon mp3 site
Stupid question but what does he plan doing with a laura song.........

Not serenading her ?
OldEnglish

Stupid question but what does he plan doing with a laura song.........Not … Stupid question but what does he plan doing with a laura song.........Not serenading her ?

I think he may be a she. In which case I say live and let live. And video EVERYTHING.
miikeyblue

I think he may be a she. In which case I say live and let live. And video … I think he may be a she. In which case I say live and let live. And video EVERYTHING.

Oh i see in which case skip the laura song & crack on with the video

Fields Of The Nephilim - Laura / Laura II
Here

Tempted by white eyesBlinded by the nightHollow like the towersOn the … Tempted by white eyesBlinded by the nightHollow like the towersOn the insideLaura's a machine, she's burning insaneLaura's a machineFor a menace in disguise behold this nightFour walls are furnished now she's aliveNo one ever helped poor LauraNo one ever helped poor LauraShe's rabid in ecstasyShe's rabid in ecstasyShe's rabid in ecstasyShe's rabid in ecstasyShe's on the line to cut it allShe's on the line to drop and fallShe's on the line to cut or fallShe's on the lineLine to fallPeople laughing, an awful sightPlease leave Laura'Tis her nightLaura can you seeLaura can you sayLaura can you seeFrom the light of the Catherine wheelShe spins from aboveHaunted by these timesMy European loveNo one ever helped poor LauraNo one ever helped poor LauraShe's rabid in ecstasyShe's rabid in ecstasyShe's rabid in ecstasyShe's rabid in ecstasyShe's on the line to cut it allShe's on the line to drop and fallShe's on the line to cut or fallShe's on the lineLine to fall

Sounds like one of Cilla Blacks songs.
OldEnglish

Stupid question but what does he plan doing with a laura song.........Not … Stupid question but what does he plan doing with a laura song.........Not serenading her ?

It is someone he knows and it was her birthday recently ~ I am assuming it will be a gesture of appreciation, rather than something romantic. Haven't had a full discussion, just asked me for help finding songs (with vocal). Men's logic can be variable can it not?
MisterNecro

Fields Of The Nephilim - Laura / Laura IIHere

I was going to say Fields of the Nephilim thinking noone else would know it on here! Good stuff!
Anyone mentioned ' Tell Laura I love her ' ? Ricky Valance classic that
darren9030

Anyone mentioned ' Tell Laura I love her ' ? Ricky Valance classic that … Anyone mentioned ' Tell Laura I love her ' ? Ricky Valance classic that

That song makes me cry! Lol
There is only ONE song worth mentioning with Laura in the title.

Listen to this and tell me what you think.

youtube.com/wat…nf0
Happy Birthday too you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Laura
Happy Birthday to you.
urbanlegend11

There is only ONE song worth mentioning with Laura in the title.Listen to … There is only ONE song worth mentioning with Laura in the title.Listen to this and tell me what you think.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIQwrdaSnf0

Incredible, that's quite a voice, thank you for the link.
darren9030

Anyone mentioned ' Tell Laura I love her ' ? Ricky Valance classic that … Anyone mentioned ' Tell Laura I love her ' ? Ricky Valance classic that

Came out in 1960 & was @ #1 for 16 weeks.
Delightful91

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlIGh4R1vSY

Me. Up there.
Landlocked Blues - Bright Eyes
Laura Laurent - Bright Eyes
Laura - Girls
La(ura) mystery to me - Japanther [At a push i guess]

All of these are amazing songs
Cilla, "A Laura Laura laughs"
Delightful91

Me. Up there.

Thank you, I've had a listen to that as well now, a while since I'd heard it ~ great song.
... **** 'em and their Laura
(The Prodigy)

Edited by: "MBeeching" 12th Dec 2012
Whoever this dude is, he is going to get friendzoned hard!
junkenstein73

Feeder - 7 Days in the … Feeder - 7 Days in the sunhttp://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/feeder/7daysinthesun.html

Thank you, I'll seek out the tune.
cootuk2

Why not search "Laura" on Amazon mp3 site

I've started having a look there ~ only 23,181 songs!
gbspurs

Whoever this dude is, he is going to get friendzoned hard!

He's making a CD for her and wanted to include a few songs with 'Laura' in it.

As far as I know ~ that's all there is to it ~ he has a GF.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants