Groups

help please tell me what is a descent price to pay for this....

my daughter wants a wii package and i have seen this one on ebay just down the road from me
    im not sure what a descent price is to pay for a bundle now so was wondering if someone could advise me of a maximum bid to put on it please

20 Comments

We sold these for £220

WII
    Pirates of the Carrebean
    Wii Fit
    Wii Sports
    2 Classic Controllers
    2 Wiimotes
    1 Nunchuk

I know bargain!

I would say £160-£180 picked up is a good price

Original Poster

thanks alot

so u think i should go no more than £180? its good it has a 2 year warranty

about £170, but it's worth checking with the seller that it's ok to pick up.

I wouldn't pay more than £180 as it's used...

Good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kwikemart;2664368

about £170, but it's worth checking with the seller that it's ok to pick … about £170, but it's worth checking with the seller that it's ok to pick up.

already have,its ok thanks

anyone know of any other good deals on the wii with a couple of games?

thanks for your help

I agree about £180 maybe a few quid more as it has the warranty

Original Poster

sometimes some peolpe on ebay pay alot more than things are worth,for example i saw a wii on there earlier and it didnt sell for much less than a new price personally i would rather go to the shop and buy new for a few more quid

edjaned;2664366

thanks alotso u think i should go no more than £180? its good it has a 2 … thanks alotso u think i should go no more than £180? its good it has a 2 year warranty

Pretty sure i've read on here that the warranty is non transferable.

Original Poster

Shengis;2664446

Pretty sure i've read on here that the warranty is non transferable.

oh no,sent him a message now to check thanks :thumbsup:

edjaned;2664466

oh no,sent him a message now to check thanks :thumbsup:

Have a read of this thread while you wait for a reply ;-)

hotukdeals.com/ite…-t/ (Post #63 onwards).

Original Poster

Shengis;2664485

Have a read of this thread while you wait for a reply … Have a read of this thread while you wait for a reply ;-)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/217193/fs-brand-new-nintendo-wii-5-games-t/ (Post #63 onwards).

thank you shengis :thumbsup:

Original Poster

went for £205.10

Do you have a virgin CC? IYou can find a good deal in Zavvi as you get 10% off their bundles. They take the 10% off everything as though you were buying it separately though so you tend to get a little more than 10% off the bundle. MY sister in law got the wii with with sports and mario kart with 2 steering wheels for £178

Original Poster

john_mac83;2664806

Do you have a virgin CC? IYou can find a good deal in Zavvi as you get … Do you have a virgin CC? IYou can find a good deal in Zavvi as you get 10% off their bundles. They take the 10% off everything as though you were buying it separately though so you tend to get a little more than 10% off the bundle. MY sister in law got the wii with with sports and mario kart with 2 steering wheels for £178

no i dont,i am trying my best to pay my last cc off,this offer is tempting though is it a long standing offer?and can u buy online?

You can always use your virgin credit card to get 10% off at zavvi. You can online but the best deals on the console bundles are instore (im not even sure if they have bundles online just the RRP for the console). That way its also easier to return if something goes wrong. It might be worth asking a friend if they have one and use that. I think the offer was £199 for the wii with any game (except wii fit and guitar hero). She got mario kart and an extra wheel (which is £10) and in total it came to £178 or something like that lol

edjaned;2664770

went for £205.10

excluding the £20 delivery?

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;2666093

excluding the £20 delivery?

yes :whistling:

edjaned;2666240

yes :whistling:

Did you win it?

Original Poster

borolad94;2666249

Did you win it?

no would not pay that much.i wouldnt have to pay postage as im local but considering the warranty was not transferable i gave it a miss
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would57
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846377
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2630

See more discussions