Groups

Help! please, Thank you!

recently the company i work at has rolled out a screen saver with the corporate goals etc. to be honest its a load of Americanised rubbish involving synergising and incentivising and im sick of it. i'd really like to get rid of it but the screen saver tab has been removed from the display properties.

im looking for a kind hearted or similarly disgruntled employee with the computer knowledge to help me

thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

plus it comes on all the time making it look like im not doing any work

Depends, do you have access to the C:\windows directory?
    If you do, find the files ending .scr and look for one that could be the file you want to change (corp.scr for example).
    Once you find it then simply change it's name to something else so windows wont run it.
    Thing is, if you are working in a corporate environment, chances are it will be fully locked down, not allowing you access to the C:\windows directory OR change file names.

Give it a try though

Banned

why dont you do some work so it doesnt come on then?

Proximo;1439438

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

m0hses;1439399

Depends, do you have access to the C:\windows directory?If you do, find … Depends, do you have access to the C:\windows directory?If you do, find the files ending .scr and look for one that could be the file you want to change (corp.scr for example).Once you find it then simply change it's name to something else so windows wont run it.Thing is, if you are working in a corporate environment, chances are it will be fully locked down, not allowing you access to the C:\windows directory OR change file names.Give it a try though

did this thanks

Original Poster

Proximo;1439438

on this occasion because i dont want to
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1753
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629
      4. word association Game73944499

See more discussions