Expired

help please trampoline for my 4yr old and 2 1/2 yr old

8 replies
Found 26th Aug 2010
help please i seen a 4.5ft trampoline in my local focus yesterday and it was only £40 as it is this price my daughter would be able to finally spend her bday money,
but my firstly what sort of age are these for?
how many years will it last age wise?
is this a reasonable price for this size?
would it be better getting a bigger one to last or sticking to a smaller one as i havent got a large garden and compromise on a swing set, slide if they did get it?

thanks very much in advance any comments will be greatly recieved

8 Comments

the small ones are usually u to the age of 7

Original Poster

nkje02

the small ones are usually u to the age of 7

just wondering if a bigger one is worth the investment now and then they quite a bit of time using it but at the same time i dont want it to be too big

i think at 4.5 ft they are gonna end up jumping all over each other.if you've got room for a bigger one go larger.b&q have got them in the sale.

Original Poster

underthestairs

i think at 4.5 ft they are gonna end up jumping all over each other.if … i think at 4.5 ft they are gonna end up jumping all over each other.if you've got room for a bigger one go larger.b&q have got them in the sale.

is the b&q ones just instore as i cant see them online

Try and get a bigger one if you can - I have a 4 year and 2 year old as well and we got the 8ft one with enclosure when it was half price at £75 from Tesco Direct. Not sure if the deal will come back on but B&Q were selling big ones cheap and probably a few other places now. Well worth the money as it is a brilliant size for them both to jump on at the same time, without being too big for the garden. Plus they are on it every day (and me too). Good luck!

Banned

Pah! In my day we just used to jump up and down on the bed

Original Poster

kaks26

Try and get a bigger one if you can - I have a 4 year and 2 year old as … Try and get a bigger one if you can - I have a 4 year and 2 year old as well and we got the 8ft one with enclosure when it was half price at £75 from Tesco Direct. Not sure if the deal will come back on but B&Q were selling big ones cheap and probably a few other places now. Well worth the money as it is a brilliant size for them both to jump on at the same time, without being too big for the garden. Plus they are on it every day (and me too). Good luck!

yea money a little bit of an issue thought i would of been able to of got her one wid her bday money but a decent size also to last, ive just had some good news that i can start work next tuesda, so i will have more funds and might be more sales wid being late summer, thanks

Original Poster

DJ1

Pah! In my day we just used to jump up and down on the bed

shes tried that trick at my mams and broke her bed and shes only 4 and between 2 1/2st and 3st was a decent wooden bed also
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions