Groups

Help Please-Unlock code for Nokia 6700 C Please

Can anyone help please,do you know how i can get an unlock code for a nokia 6700c please.thanks kelly

7 Comments

]This might be useful for you as not a lot on google

Original Poster

yeah,ive been searching on google for an hour now.thanks for the info.il try and give you rep now :thumbsup:

deadduck_145;6519911

]This might be useful for you as not a lot on google

I've got one of these phones & I don't think they can be easily unlocked. The best & probably cheapest solution might be to ask the network operator for an unlock code (unless it's tied into a contract) they charge, but I think Virgin who I'm with only charge about £15 which isn't too bad.

Original Poster

thanks rep.added

BeeKeeper;6519988

I've got one of these phones & I don't think they can be easily unlocked. … I've got one of these phones & I don't think they can be easily unlocked. The best & probably cheapest solution might be to ask the network operator for an unlock code (unless it's tied into a contract) they charge, but I think Virgin who I'm with only charge about £15 which isn't too bad.

_kells_;6519973

yeah,ive been searching on google for an hour now.thanks for the info.il … yeah,ive been searching on google for an hour now.thanks for the info.il try and give you rep now :thumbsup:

no problem. looking at google i think most people have asked your question but got no answers apart from 'it might cost a fair bit'.

maybe you could trade/sell it for an unlocked one?

Ey up,

I bought a 6700 on t mobile, not realising how hard they were to unlock and once i got it, i took it to various mobile phone shops/stalls. They quoted me 30-50 squid and said it would take a week.

So i then decided to contact t mobile direct to see if they could help. They said i needed to be a tmobile customer (which i am not). For tmobile contract customers, it cost £15, and pay as u go i didnt ask about but u have to have had the sim card for at least 3 months.

So i remembered my brother in law was on tmobile and asked him to ring for me, he did and gave the imei number to the tmob c/s. They said it would take 10-28 days and charge my bro in law £15 on his next bill.

Hope this helps somebody.

No mobile phone shop will be able to this in stall yet will have to be sent away cost from £25 to £35

spitroast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions