Groups

Help please webcam chats msn skype

Hi I must be getting old as this is all goobledeegoop to me. My sister inlaw is finally buying a computer and connecting to the web in Croatia. By default i have used MSN on my PC to make calls on the webcam. I do not know if this costs or not. So my question is, whats the cheapest or free methods of calling between the UK and Croatia on the net, using a webcam, so we can all see each other? Some of my friends use Skype, but i'm confused if MSN or Skype cost money etc?

5 Comments

Banned

MSN is free, also skype to skype is free :thumbsup:

Original Poster

But do you need to pay for skype or do you just download the software for free like MSM. How do these guys make thier money?

Banned

els;1535991

But do you need to pay for skype or do you just download the software for … But do you need to pay for skype or do you just download the software for free like MSM. How do these guys make thier money?

you download the stuff and away you go, like i said skype to skype is free, but skype to landline/mobile is not

[url]www.skype.com[/url]

skype.com/int…ll/

Original Poster

Great many thanks

Banned

els;1536026

Great many thanks

your welcome :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30396
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2024
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …79136
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?29113

See more discussions