Groups

Help please with printing cost per page

I have a Lexmark E312 printer. I am trying to find out how much per page it costs me for a standard page of text. Does anyone know where I can find this out? I know that it should tell me somewhere but finding it is my problem. All help appreciated

1 Comment

PC Pro usually give an average cost per page when they do their printer reviews
    [url]www.pcpro.co.uk[/url]

While the running costs of 1.5p per page at five per cent coverage are above the low costs produced by the high-end lasers in the issue 70 Labs group test, it's assumed that this little machine will only be doing a small proportion of that kind of workload. It's also worth noting that if mono printing is your main task then 1.5p per page is a lot cheaper than any similarly priced inkjet on the market, and you'll have to replace the toner cartridge far less frequently than the tiny ink cartridges on inkjet printers
    pcpro.co.uk/rev…312

Review was done 6 years ago - so you may want to add a little for inflation.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047192
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions