Groups

hELP PLEASE WITH TURTLE BEACH PX21

Hi my sister has bought my nephew a pair of turtle beach px21 for his xbox 360. But im unsure wether it will work straight out the box. or will she need anything? i used to have a pair of x1s and they needed the audio adapter do these any info greatly appreciated

6 Comments

The X1s came with everything they needed out of the box too.

So your sister/nephews PX21s should work fine out of the box as long as the follow the instructions and connect everything correctly.

if ur running through hdmi you need the other wee adaptor that fits in the back of the console with the red and white port on it ... you don't need this if your connecting the other way... hope this makes sense lol

Original Poster

Thanx kev yes he is running through hdmi so will need the audio adapter thanx for your help

Surely if you have a component cable as well this will work along side the hdmi?

cheepaschippies

Thanx kev yes he is running through hdmi so will need the audio adapter … Thanx kev yes he is running through hdmi so will need the audio adapter thanx for your help

No problem I had the exact same issue when i got mine ..on cod u can hear ppl sneaking up behind you before they even know your there amazing lol

Adam2050

Surely if you have a component cable as well this will work along side … Surely if you have a component cable as well this will work along side the hdmi?

Doesn't work i tried it you gotta be all hdmi or all component cables i'm afraid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …270932
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.1719
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735

See more discussions