Expired

Help please....New look ebay is doing my head in...lol

7 replies
Found 10th Mar 2009
Hi all, Does anyone know where i can find dispatched items? Thanks for any help.

7 Comments

Sold items, dispatched
( Sold items left hand side then click on the "postage symbol" )

click on general settings - should be on your top right

start from there and sort your pages how you want them

totally agree with you though - [email protected]@dy pain

Original Poster

simon012;4602857

Sold items, dispatched( Sold items left hand side then click on the … Sold items, dispatched( Sold items left hand side then click on the "postage symbol" )

holly100;4602893

click on general settings - should be on your top right start from there … click on general settings - should be on your top right start from there and sort your pages how you want themtotally agree with you though - [email protected]@dy pain

Thank you...rep left for both of you :thumbsup:

hate the new interface, before when they introduced it i immediately switched back to the classic few - now that is gone as well...real shame

holly100;4602893

totally agree with you though - [email protected]@dy pain

Me too!! :x

Original Poster

schaf;4602954

hate the new interface, before when they introduced it i immediately … hate the new interface, before when they introduced it i immediately switched back to the classic few - now that is gone as well...real shame

Yeh i know what you mean, i used to always opt out.

ive just called up to have a moan, they reckon 97% of people preferred this. I DONT!!! its awful. He said all ebay members had been asked via email what they preffered... I DIDNT GET ASKED!!! Anyway they are not going to change it. Fed up as I put loads of money in the b***** pockets every month.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…77
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…44
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz67
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1114

See more discussions