Expired

Help Please....Where can i buy an official Wii sensor bar

8 replies
Found 30th Oct 2009
Hi, My cat chewed the wire on my sensor bar and i need a new one but it has to be official. Does anyone know where i can get one. Thanks for any help.

1. Ask
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Wii
8 Comments

Not official but you can get one here dirt cheap, delivery takes a while though dealextreme.com/det…305

seriously. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE OFFICIAL.

it's two little bulbs that the wii barely even has to power. You can put two candles on your tv and the wiimote will track fine

If you offered a fiver, I'd give you mine and buy a wireless one lol.

frightenedrabbit;6739248

seriously. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE OFFICIAL.it's two little bulbs that the … seriously. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE OFFICIAL.it's two little bulbs that the wii barely even has to power. You can put two candles on your tv and the wiimote will track fine :)If you offered a fiver, I'd give you mine and buy a wireless one lol.

ridiculously the candle thing actually does work. for that reason alone the wii should be banned.

frightenedrabbit;6739248

seriously. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE OFFICIAL.it's two little bulbs that the … seriously. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE OFFICIAL.it's two little bulbs that the wii barely even has to power. You can put two candles on your tv and the wiimote will track fine :)If you offered a fiver, I'd give you mine and buy a wireless one lol.

yeah the chea[ 1 from deal extreme is great bought it to replace the wireless one which was dreadful

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your help...rep left :thumbsup:

Your lucky thats all your cat chewed lol

Original Poster

generaloneill;6744291

Your lucky thats all your cat chewed lol

lol yeh i know
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. good place to buy stocks33