Groups

help plz: hw to set up a hotmail account on san francisco android?

i tried several times to set up my hotmail account on the phone but no success. my account has hotmail.co.uk domain. could anyone plz advise how to set it up.. many thanx in advance

3 Comments

mydigitallife.info/how…ts/

If you can't set it up that way, click the last link in the article for instructions on how to set up using the POP3 protocol. Using this means no syncing with the email server but you can still just send and receive emails

i dont think you can. i had to set up a g-mail account just so that i could use the android features.
    its an easy way for google to get more people using gmail over hotmail.
    they did the same with youtube so now you have to use a g-mail account on there too. every time i log into youtube, it also shows in logged into google when im on the search page.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-set-up-exchange-hotmail-in-iphone-or-android-to-active-sync-email-calendar-and-contacts/If you can't set it up that way, click the last link in the article for instructions on how to set up using the POP3 protocol. Using this means no syncing with the email server but you can still just send and receive emails

thank you. your link has worked after going to another link at bottom.

mydigitallife.info/how…ix/

it gives step by step guide to set up on froyo.. many many thx.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?44
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother45
      3. how do i join shop and scan ???22
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?611

See more discussions