Help plz where can i sell this lego i need advice :/

Found 1st Feb
i have so much lego to sell i dont kbow where to start? i have no idea what sets are in there they all mixed over years and years! my eldest 22 sp had some since he was around 7 :/...should i sell per kg? should i sperate the pieces? dont want to be ripped off and i really need some money atm
really appreciate any advice thanks
2887439.jpg2887439.jpg2887439.jpg2887439.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Download some instructions of the sets you know you have then sort out the bricks to the sets and if there as old as you say you will get a good price compared to selling by weight . You should make a tidy packet trust me
Sorry didn't say eBay probably best place to sell as collectors are always looking and put them on auction not buy it now
Sell as a job lot, you should get about £300+
For speed and less money you can sell per kilo.

You say you don't want to be ripped off, however what do you actually mean by that?

To get the most amount of money you would need to identify which sets you have, then see how complete they are. Complete sets with instructions and boxes will sell for the highest value.
Just mean i put it on fb and had people offer 40 or 60 then saw them selling lego themselves for high prices..just didnt know if bricks can all go as mixed lot or if i shouod go through it all
Wow you got Lego land in your house lol, how about organise it neat and put it on eBay for a price you want or auction it for a starting price your happy with
OMG that's a lot of lego I had one from about 20 years ago that my missus wanted to go through and sell...she wanted me to help as well. I just looked at it and thought OMG where do we start. We went through the whole book to see if it was all there and luckily it was. Got back about the same as what it was bought for. Like someone said, if you have the books and TIME it will be worth it
Just sort out one set with downloaded instructions and sell it , then it will encourage you to do another then another
However you decided to sell it, do buyer collects as it’ll cost a small fortune to post it.
Thank you..i dont really have time to buikd sets so i think im going to sell per kg then take mini figures out...thanks for advice
edjaned2 h, 47 m ago

Thank you..i dont really have time to buikd sets so i think im going to …Thank you..i dont really have time to buikd sets so i think im going to sell per kg then take mini figures out...thanks for advice

Good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants