Groups

help present for inlaws who have every thing and are filthy rich?

please help lol

43 Comments

A cheque. A blank one. Apart from "Bargain Buyer" in the "Payee" part

Chocolates :-D

give em a bill

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;7169441

A cheque. A blank one. Apart from "Bargain Buyer" in the "Payee" part

lol good thinking might just try it

give the dad a vasectomy!

Nothing. Spend it on yourself. Ok, a card maybe.

Give them an empty bank account .... bet they dont have one..

some cyanide inside some choclates, then u inherit it all :-D

no need to thank me :lol:

If you have children how about a nice photo of your family in a photo frame? Boots have some nice photo frames bogof at the moment. We do this for both our inlaws at xmas time

A nice homemade Christmas hamper :):thumbsup:

Original Poster

i was thinking of a digital photo frame as i have bought one for my parents what you all think of this oneargos.co.uk/sta…htm

A gun rack. A la Wayne's World.

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7169507

i gave one last year lol believe me i will be the talk in church christmas night if i buy another one lol

Original Poster

leet_first;7169498

If you have children how about a nice photo of your family in a photo … If you have children how about a nice photo of your family in a photo frame? Boots have some nice photo frames bogof at the moment. We do this for both our inlaws at xmas time

was thinking of a photo frame a digital one thanks

something homemade.

buy them nothing- in their eyes you were never good enough for their son :-D

Best present for someone who has everything - PENICILLIN!

Original Poster

transit;7169614

buy them nothing- in their eyes you were never good enough for their son … buy them nothing- in their eyes you were never good enough for their son :-D

got to get something they give kids big cheque at xmas and i mean BIG

Original Poster

GMB;7169627

Best present for someone who has everything - PENICILLIN!

they are organic freaks they dont believe in antibiotics or medicines only herbal crap lol

bargain buyer;7169647

got to get something they give kids big cheque at xmas and i mean BIG

How BIG are we talking here?

Original Poster

transit;7169679

How BIG are we talking here?

grand each well she gives it to me to put in there savings accounts:whistling:

livingthelife07;7169507

bargain buyer;7169575

i gave one last year lol believe me i will be the talk in church … i gave one last year lol believe me i will be the talk in church christmas night if i buy another one lol

I'm making my own up for the inlaws this year Any suggestions of what to put in?

Aside from:

White wine
    Mulled wine
    Christmas biscuits
    Box of mince pies
    Chocolate santas (little net thing)
    A wee christmas cake

[It's a M&S Christmas :)]

If anyone has any other ideas, please suggest!

bargain buyer;7169714

grand each well she gives it to me to put in there savings … grand each well she gives it to me to put in there savings accounts:whistling:

well in that case give the father in law a BIG cuddle;-)

maybe speed his heart rate up a little;-):thumbsup:

bargain buyer;7169676

they are organic freaks they dont believe in antibiotics or medicines … they are organic freaks they dont believe in antibiotics or medicines only herbal crap lol

How about some herbal treatment crap? Like organic candles or teas or oils or something (My knowledge in this area is very, very poor).

Go into one of those organic shops and buy something that smells nice and sounds funny :).

Original Poster

DragonChris;7169731

I'm making my own up for the inlaws this year Any suggestions of what … I'm making my own up for the inlaws this year Any suggestions of what to put in?Aside from:White wineMulled wineChristmas biscuitsBox of mince piesChocolate santas (little net thing)A wee christmas cake[It's a M&S Christmas :)]If anyone has any other ideas, please suggest!

homemade honey and jam, shortbread biscuits,

Original Poster

DragonChris;7169752

How about some herbal treatment crap? Like organic candles or teas or … How about some herbal treatment crap? Like organic candles or teas or oils or something (My knowledge in this area is very, very poor).Go into one of those organic shops and buy something that smells nice and sounds funny :).

come to thing of it they do like candles good thinking

DragonChris;7169731

I'm making my own up for the inlaws this year Any suggestions of what … I'm making my own up for the inlaws this year Any suggestions of what to put in?Aside from:White wineMulled wineChristmas biscuitsBox of mince piesChocolate santas (little net thing)A wee christmas cake[It's a M&S Christmas :)]If anyone has any other ideas, please suggest!

How about miniatures bottles of spirits, jams & other preserves, chutneys etc? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;7169748

well in that case give the father in law a BIG cuddle;-)maybe speed his … well in that case give the father in law a BIG cuddle;-)maybe speed his heart rate up a little;-):thumbsup:

lol your funny:p

Homemade honey, is that even possible?

Banned

Homemade sex tape.

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7169860

How about miniatures bottles of spirits, jams & other preserves, chutneys … How about miniatures bottles of spirits, jams & other preserves, chutneys etc? :thumbsup:

Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts

Original Poster

sancho1983;7169892

Homemade honey, is that even possible?

i dont know i think i made it up

Original Poster

go to aldi they got fancy looking jams and honey stuff there just peel all labels off

Original Poster

and those 75% cocoa chocolate things they taste like s*** but look fancy

Why not a goat or a pig or even a toilet from Oxfam. We use the charity Send a Cow, you can spend as much as you like, the money goes to farmers in Africa and they get a gift card saying how their pressie benefitted the people concerned. We do this for our children as well to help them realise what Christmas is really about. There's loads of charities who would be really grateful, Salvation Army, Crisis, Shelter, Make a Wish Foundation etc. Then they can't NOT like it.

bargain buyer;7169827

homemade honey and jam, shortbread biscuits,

SHORTBREAD! Legend, that's going in there, good thinking! Not so sure about the preserves though, good effort all the same - Shortbread, of course! *Slaps head*

bargain buyer;7169854

come to thing of it they do like candles good thinking

Glad I could help Now we're even?

livingthelife07;7169860

How about miniatures bottles of spirits, jams & other preserves, chutneys … How about miniatures bottles of spirits, jams & other preserves, chutneys etc? :thumbsup:

Thanks for that Already throwing in 2 bottles though, don't know if a pile of minis are worth it.

bargain buyer;7169909

Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts

Don't think they're big into nuts (No jokes please ;-))

bargain buyer;7169943

go to aldi they got fancy looking jams and honey stuff there just peel … go to aldi they got fancy looking jams and honey stuff there just peel all labels off]and those 75% cocoa chocolate things they taste like s*** but look fancy

No Aldi over here Good old M&S will save the day though!

>Thread officially hi-jacked lol?

Original Poster

can you get personalised bibles

Give them a hamper with Asda Smart Price stuff in, let them see how the other half live. lol

I think the digital photo frame is a good idea because you can update the pics all time

Maybe of the kids smiling at their cheques lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22

See more discussions