Groups
    EXPIRED

Help pricing this Olympus camera and lenses

I have this Olympus OM-1 and various lenses. Anyone know what it is worth?

Camera Body:
    Olympus OM-1

Lenses:
    Vivitar 28-200mm 1:35-5.3 Macro Focusing Zoom
    Sirius MC Auto 1:28 f=28mm
    Olympus Auto-S 1:1.8 f=50mm
    Vivtar MC Teleconverter
    13mm, 21mm & 31mm spacers.

4 Comments

I'm assuming it is fully functional?

Original Poster

potspansamy;8625375

I'm assuming it is fully functional?

Fully functional. Just needs a clean.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8626768

As luck would have it, i've just been to the museum and they had some of … As luck would have it, i've just been to the museum and they had some of this kit on display, i asked if they could price yours stuff up to which they replied pop it round and they will carbon date it for you to get a rough age but tbh they didn't think it would be worth more than £100 in total

Ta. Have advertised it here hotukdeals.com/ite…5-0

supermod

hotukdeals.com/ite…549
    hotukdeals.com/ite…761

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS/FT or FO.LK … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS/FT or FO.LK forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS from the last activity in the thread has passed. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to close your active threads BEFORE relisting.

You should have reported the first MISC pricing request thread to be closed & then waited a full 7 days before relisting the item for sale as per forum rules.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
    2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
    4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions